ID:1572691

Are there any Cave Story fans around here? Because this was released just a day ago.

Personally, I think it has a very charming art style, I'm expecting it to be really challenging as well :P.

I never played Cave Story but I did like the art style.
Reminds me of Little Nemo for the NES.
In response to EmpirezTeam
Cave Story is a freeware(the original release), so if this is your kinda thing, try it out you probably won't be disappointed ;).

@Yut Put, indeed, speed runs of cave story are amazing.
I'm a huge fan of Cave Story. This looks good, but I doubt it'll live up to its big brother's legacy at all. It looks like a fairly uninspired way to capitalize off of some of the things that made Cave Story fun. I may be completely wrong there, though. I'll probably play it.
I am Spartacus.
Yut Put wrote:
Cloud Magic wrote:
This game looks like a lot of fun, I think I'd enjoy it as well.

Hey, I am sorry to bother you here but I have no other easy way of getting in contact with you here... is there any way I can influence you to come back and work on our zelda-style multi-player game? You've already created like 70% of the graphics as-is, we just need like four bosses, a couple more monsters, and the interface and we can see how that goes. The art style is pretty yet simplistic so I'm sure I can help on that end as well. Let me know... fingers crossed... I can program it first and see if you like it.

lol im currently working with neo on my zelda style multiplayer game

lol.