ID:15729

Hot damn. O_o Also considering that the oldest post from me on the forums is in January of 2004 that makes it even worse. On average that would be...what, a post a day? I don't have an exact number and I don't feel like counting every individual post, so let's say "one post per day" and be done with it.

Have you ever looked back on some of the things you wrote a year, a few months, or even a couple of weeks ago and think "Why the heck did I ever say that"? I do, occasionally. I look at something, realize later on it was really really dumb, but it's aged to the point that I'd look even dumber trying to edit it by then. It doesn't help my case either when I don't have a single page worth of posts where I didn't respond to at least one thread that was later locked, does it?

I think I do need a break from the forums. A long one at that.

Edit: I've got it! For the entire month of August I shall refrain from making a single post in either the General or Developer forums! It would probably do some good anyway.
You think that's bad?

Found ~2800 matches for author:flamesage:
I've been here for 3 years and 3 months I think. I have ~1300 posts
1 300 / ((356 * 3) + 90) = 1.12262522

:\
Found ~100 matches for author:"danial.beta"

That is in under a month!

Or

Found ~5100 matches for author:"scoobert"

That is starting from the end of 01.
I'm suddenly feeling a lot better about this.

Still, I think the quality of my posting was going downhill so I'm still going to shoot for the "1 month vacation" thing I promised myself. :)
There's nothing wrong of posting too much if your posts have quality, unlike some people on the forums. :P
I've had ~1300 and I've been here since January of '06.

I used to be quite the post whore, but I've slowed down a lot. >_>
1 300 / ((356 * 3) + 90) = 1.12262522

You do realise one year has 365 days right? And let's not forget the leap year of 2004.
Found 16 matches for author:"CyberHound"

I've been here since October 2001, but most of my activity has been on the now defunct DWO forums and currently the Silk Games forums so I only venture onto the Byond Forums when absolutely necessary.
"Found ~400 matches for author:zaole:"

Over 4+ years.

I visit the BYOND forums about 3 times a day now. I read every single post of every single thread that appears, but I very rarely post.

<_<
Hot damn. O_o

You big retard.
Huh?
Oooooh, now I remember!

O.o

o.o

o.O

O.O
:(
YOU OF ALL PEOPLE.
Heheheh...excuse me for a moment!
I have 400. :(
I have ~400 and my oldest one is from Jan '05...so that's like 1.3 post per day. That's not bad considering I have had post per day of like 10 before.
I have ~3700, my first was May 11th, 2002. So, approximately four years (1460 days) gives me rougly 2.5 posts per day.
Lummox JR has about 14,000, and the earliest is September 3rd, 2001. So, roughly 5 years... around 7 posts per day.
Page: 1 2