ID:157436

I want to add some sort of fighting simulators where you fight NPCs from the Bleach anime to my game. The NPCs will use the powers the characters use in the anime.

E.G - I want a Byakuya Kuchiki NPC who will use shikai/bankai and kidou - For the shikai : he will summon petals like he does in the anime and he will control them. For bankai : i want it to summon more than the usual petals but he will also be able to use "Scene of Massacre" and "Hakuteiken"..

The "Scene of Massacre" will summon a ring shaped cage around the NPC and 5 squares around it. The "Hakuteiken" will let the NPC wear white wings this will boost the NPCs speed and damage. The NPC will also use kidou ( byakurai,rikujokoro ).

If you could help me figure this out it will help me a great deal. I want alotta NPCs adding to the simulator but this one is considered the hardest to code.

Other NPCs i want to add to the simulator ( Ichigo Kurosaki, Mayuri Kurotsuchi, Grimmjow Jaegerjaques, Tousen Kaname, Zaraki Kenpachi, Jin Kariya, Soi Fon, Toshiro Hitsugaya, Orihime Inoue, Ishida Uryuu, Sado Yasotora )

If someone who wants to help with the simulators has MSN please contact me =)

I also want the NPCs to use Shunpo/Sonido/Hirenhyaku.

I would also prefer if i didnt get random replys just telling me stupid stuff like ranting just so they can get more posts on the BYOND forums, Im looking for help not looking to be ranted at :D
Michael1234 wrote:
I would also prefer if i didnt get random replys just telling me stupid stuff like ranting just so they can get more posts on the BYOND forums, Im looking for help not looking to be ranted at :D

In that case, you should post at the right forum.
As you want somebody to program part of the game for you, the Classified Ads section is where you want to advertise and offer a decent compensation in order to get interesting replies.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Like i said i dont want stupid answers. I dont want someone to code part of my game i just want help coding the NPCs. So i wouldnt really need to goto the classified ads sections.
In response to Michael1234
Michael1234 wrote:
Like i said i dont want stupid answers. I dont want someone to code part of my game i just want help coding the NPCs.

In this case, you would want to be more specific on what part of the system you're struggling. A functional specification wouldn't hurt either, since from what you said, nobody can provide you the advice you claim to be looking for.
Michael1234 wrote:
I dont want someone to code part of my game
i just want help coding the NPCs.

M'kay.

Also, whenever requesting help, please provide us with as much detail as possible. I, for one; have got no clue what all the gibberish you wrote means.
mob
proc
AI()
// artificial intelligence goes here

NPC
shinigami
proc
shikai()
bankai()
kidou()

Kuchiki_Byakuya
shikai()
summon_petals()
control_petals()

bankai()
summon_petals()
summon_petals() // more than the usual
control_petals()

kidou()
do_a_kidou_here()

AI()
// Kuchiki Byakuya's AI goes here
shikai()
bankai()
kidou()

Sorry, but you are asking for far too much here, and asking us to know what you're talking about to begin with. What you want is somebody to make your game for you, which we would essentially be doing if we told you how to do every little thing involved here (lots of complex structures and controls, not to mention very simple ones that you should already know using your knowledge of the language if you had any).

Post on the Classified Ads section and ask for someone willing to program these things for you. And use the template it gives you. It exists for a reason.
Michael1234 wrote:
Like i said i dont want stupid answers.

Well then stop asking stupid questions, stinky.