Zenith's Call

by Zete
Zenith's Call
A fantastical online tactical-MORPG. Join now, play for free!
ID:1575490

Keywords: mmo, rpg, strategy, tactics, z

Poll: What path will you choose?

Arcane 5% (2)
Arch Angel 27% (11)
Berserker 12% (5)
Dragoon 30% (12)
Marksmen 12% (5)
Shadowalker 12% (5)

Login to vote.

Behold, 1 week of work, leading up to a preview of the upcoming game, Z Tactics. This small section of the game shows the planned tutorial stage, where you play as the Assassin and commit the assassination of King Victor II.

This is a very early preview, but the core/gameplay itself is completed, we expect to have a server running by next Friday with as many Classes as can get finished by then. Some rebalancing/several bug fixes will be taken care of during this week, as well as most misc features completed by the end of the weekend.

The team gathered on May 9th, and we've been able to keep ourselves in line by creating and meeting our first deadline, completed all the tutorial characters and map pieces, and filling the game with 8 completed skills. All the enemy characters you see in the video can be used as playable characters as well, and the game has been tested and is fully PvP enabled. A lot of work has been put into making sure the gameplay and its core is working properly and efficiently this past week, as well as the artwork to create a professional look to everything. With the majority done, we are confident that we can reach next week's deadline and put up an open alpha with at least 3 or more playable classes, and an open field to explore/duel with or against other players, creatures to fight, and items to loot.

Support the game by becoming a Founder, this is a limited availability option offering lifetime subscription, by August 1st, lifetime subscriptions will no longer be available. You can also donate to the game by purchasing Z Coins, until August 1st, the current Z Coins system is offering a substantial amount of bonus coins.

Wow looks great waiting on it!

I'll eventually donate but firt gotta see if the game releases lol.
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
Wow looks great waiting on it!

I'll eventually donate but firt gotta see if the game releases lol.

Glad to hear, and missing a deadline is a refusal on my part.
Looks amazing C:
Beautiful. BYOND's future looks bright. For some reason it feels like the quality of games around the site are slowly but surely rising little by little as of late.
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Looks amazing C:
Thank you.

Cubanbling wrote:
Beautiful. BYOND's future looks bright. For some reason it feels like the quality of games around the site are slowly but surely rising little by little as of late.
Couldn't agree more.
One thing I do have to say is the portraits forehead is to big and the face expression is ehhh..
Sexy
Forehead will be covered by the hair anyway, and I like the facial expression.
Very true, this looks beautiful, amazing and i can't wait to play :)
I feel like this should have been a browser game. :p Looks nice, best of luck to you and the team.
Video is awesome and I think that you should go Greenlight on Steam as well with it. I would vote for it, also I can not wait to see and test it out :D
As for the Poll; we're planning to have alot of playable classes! those are just a few of them ;)
Looks nice, though I am curious whether there will be co-op PvE. Not too big a fan of PvP.

Now, if only Byond can figure out how to connect to Paypal...
In response to Sudzzuds
Sudzzuds wrote:
Looks nice, though I am curious whether there will be co-op PvE. Not too big a fan of PvP.

Yes partying will be an important function to get through the storyline. PvP could be done anywhere in the map, but we'll have a special Stadium / Tournament function for it.

Fantastic work guys. I'm looking forward to playing this.
/Watches
+ 1 Fan
Been waiting for something like this :3
Just simply add the duel function like from SAO. And make it where when a player logs out there character is still there and we can force challenge em!

(kidding about last part)
@Poll; for the first Alpha test you'll be able to choose from these 4 Classes:

Berserker: Close Combat fury based class.
Shadowalker: Sneaky backstabbing class.
Pixie: Healing Support class.
Necromancer: Undead reviving Magician class.

tba soon...
Pyromancers etc.
Must heal all the players! :3