Project Maverick

by WeabooGamesInc
Consolidate your runes and prepare your forces for battle!
ID:1578326

As I said in the last Game Update Log I am currently working on Mob Art for the game originally I had planned to take a few weeks to do the mob art then launch a beta by the end of this month however, after re-assessing the quality I desire from my mobs visually speaking I have decided to take my time and work on them diligently in order to produce something I can be proud of those who were chosen for beta will instead be invited to the next alpha testing. However in my rush the quality decreased. As such I have decided to take my time and bring the game to a more completed state before opening it to the public. You may have noticed the winged creature in the screenshot section. That creature is an example of the revisions I am making.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Immediately after completing mob work... I will begin working on clothing art/Equipment. As I intend to have every piece of clothing/weapon art done before the game is actually listed it will be some time before release. I once again ask that you bear with me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

By nature, "I" I being the team leader; am an artist and a visually acceptable game is the only game I plan to release.
Monster hunter BONE ARMOR NICE
Sir! Why I never!
WeabooGamesInc wrote:
-snip-
I once again ask that you bare with me.
-snip-

Alrighty, if you say so. *gets naked*

*blush*
I like the art, but the animation cycle could be smoother.
Your edit is pro.
Thank you both for the creative criticism. I will work on that.