ID:157885

I have some rather large graphics that I need to display in a list/grid/table format (I could work with any of these options), and I want the graphics to appear full-size. I need to allow the user to drag these graphics onto a grid control (that serves as an action bar) - basically to drag the full-size graphics that represent skills, onto the action bar itself.

As far as I am aware, the browser control does not support drag-and-drop between the browser and any other controls (only within the browser itself), the grid automatically resizes images to fit in a 32x32 box, and stat panels also resize images to fit in the 32x32 box.

Can you think of a better way to handle this than actually putting everything on the map as objects or screen_objects? (which makes "scrolling through the list" a fairly laggy proposition)

I may have also missed some way of jury-rigging grid/info controls so they could display full size images.

Any thoughts?

~Polatrite~
Does an atom with a big icon using the big native icons functionality still get resized in a grid or info control?

If so, you're essentially screwed here, as you can't use any of the controls that support atom displaying...
In response to Kaioken
Are you referring to map_format and icon_size as per the Big Icon helpfile in the reference?

map_format is the default (TOPDOWN_MAP) and icon_size is also the default (32). These graphics do display properly on the map itself, however they are shrunk when put into any of the controls I mentioned, at least with the control's default configuration.

I'm not sure if I can twiddle some bits somewhere to change those controls to support bigger icons or not.

~Polatrite~
In response to Polatrite
In response to Kaioken
Kaioken wrote:
http://www.byond.com/docs/ref/info.html#/notes/big-icons

Yeah, but I already covered that in my first response. =P

It doesn't seem like any of the related settings do the trick for adjusting the behavior of grid/info controls. Does anyone else have any leads on how I could solve this?

~Polatrite~