ID:157923

This doesn't make sense. You see, the actual icon size is 76x59 on the .DMI File...but, in game, it turns out 32x32. Is there anyone that can help? Thanks in advance!
Set map_format to TOPDOWN_MAP
In response to Kirone
It's currently set to TILED_ICON_MAP. Will if affect anything?
In response to Xorbah
TOPDOWN_MAP Format affected the BMP and PNG Images...drastically...is there anyway I can make it normal size using TILED_ICON_MAP?
In response to Xorbah
By adding all the chopped-up icon states to overlays.

You're much better off spending two minutes to re-do your large images on the map.
In response to Garthor
Okay...can you or someone else suggest a good program to take a sprite sheet and chop the pieces up into 32x32?
In response to Xorbah
First off, Hi Zunenkio.

Secondly, you could always paste it in paint, save it, and then go back to dreammaker, make a new icon file, and graphic import the file. That should auto chop it up and create the appropriate icon states for it.
In response to DemonicK
I'm not Zunenkio...that's my cousin's Key.
In response to Xorbah
All I remember is that, on NFF that key was used by Uchiha, Zunenkio back in late 2005.
In response to Xorbah
When you use a large icon with map_format set to TILED_ICON_MAP, this is automatically done. The icon states will be named "[statename] [x],[y]", where x and y start at 0,0 for the bottom-left.
In response to Xorbah
I think Crashed wanted to hint you at his Icon Splitter, which he advertised on creations.id:730304