ID:1581481

Yo.

Just putting this post our there, last time I posted something on this site was about two years ago, so if anybody remembers me - or even vaguely recognises this shitty key name: give me a page.

I would love to catch up on things... on a side note, how is BYOND now? Still riddled with Naruto GOA rips and Davin Naruto rips on the anime side of things? Hope not.

See you around.
Off-Topic boo.
Was GOA even ever ripped?
Seems so. I get requests to host them often. I have to immediately decline them since I had a bad history with hosting them. DDoSs and bottlenecking.
Yes. I have a copy of the Goa source.
I got rid of all "sources" that I had in my possession. Honestly, people need to quit being idiots and letting their games slip out. Even then, they could easy counter rips by just adding more update to their current version ASAP.

What I've done is that if anyone is stupid enough to get their hands on my sources and fails to read it, I have access to their computer and the ability to remove the source as soon as they run it. If it happens a second time with the same person, I remove all related files to it.

---

After writing that, I just realized I got completely off-topic from this off-topic post. So, welcome back, Tada.
Tadahshi wrote:
Yo.

Just putting this post our there, last time I posted something on this site was about two years ago, so if anybody remembers me - or even vaguely recognises this shitty key name: give me a page.

I would love to catch up on things... on a side note, how is BYOND now? Still riddled with Naruto GOA rips and Davin Naruto rips on the anime side of things? Hope not.

See you around.

Yeah it is. But people ran back to NFF. Regardless this type of thing shouldn't be in your questions coming back. Sounds like you're losing sleep over rips.