ID:158151

I was wondering how I'd be able to set the opacity of a turf on one map to "0" and the opacity on another map to "1".

I have to maps and mini map and a regular game screen map.

If you don't understand please let me know, I will explain more for you.
proc/set_the_opacity_of_a_turf_on_one_map_to_0_and_the_opacity_on_another_map_to_1()
var
z1;z2
turf
T1;T2

z1 = rand(1, world.maxz)
do
z2 = rand(1, world.maxz)
while(z2 == z1)

T1 = pick(block(locate(1,1,z1), locate(world.maxx,world.maxy,z1)))
T2 = pick(block(locate(1,1,z2), locate(world.maxx,world.maxy,z2)))
T1.opacity = 0
T2.opacity = 1

But somehow this does not seem at all useful, so I'm going to go with the "don't understand please let me know" part.
In response to Loduwijk
Lol, thanks a lot. And I want it for a Maze game because I want the mini map to show the whole map and on my map to show just my view with opacity.

Thank you very much.

[EDIT]

I think you thought that I was talking about Z levels, I need one map (My Mini Map different map in the interface named "radar" opacity "1" on this map) and the other map (The game map/game screen, opacity "0" on this map)
In response to Gizhy
If you are using a second Map control for a mini-map, then the opacity won't matter.
In response to Garthor
Yes, in this case the opacity matters, because I need to change it for the mini map to even matter..

I need the walls on the mini map to have an opacity of "0", and on my map I want them to be "1".
In response to Gizhy
The second map control can only be composed of screen objects. It cannot show a separate portion of the map, unless if you simply copy a chunk of it as screen objects, in which case opacity doesn't matter.
In response to Garthor
Ahh, I understand. Thanks a lot.