Space Station 13

by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
ID:1581523

I just got permanent banned for taking a plasma tank and setting Medbay on fire. If I want to roleplay a psychopathic scientist who likes to set stuff on fire, that's my prerogative under the 7th amendment of the bill of constitutional sacrifices.

Unban me.
There's too much hate on the internet. While I can understand their concern, this is too much.
Yut Put wrote:
Developous wrote:
There's too much hate on the internet. While I can understand their concern, this is too much.

preach, messiah

{core P3} "Never set a boundary on enjoyment"

... too many people take their gaming to seriously???
The administration of a server holds the right to ban you whenever, and for whatever, they deem an adequate reason do to so.

You broke their rules. You got banned. It's not hard to grasp.
I lol'd.

You must be new here.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
I lol'd.

You must be new here.

Please could you two just go obsess about your nexus thing and leave others be?

Thanks. We'd appreciate it.
all servers that aren't just "grief!" don't allow roleplaying crazy characters as an excuse to grief, go to another server, and if you *REALLY* want to go back to the one you griefed, come back after a few months on their forums with an appeal
Why would you RP an insane person anyway? You wouldn't even be allowed to board the station let alone be hired if you have psychological problems that can endanger the crew.
In response to Gyro Gun
Gyro Gun wrote:
Why would you RP an insane person anyway? You wouldn't even be allowed to board the station let alone be hired if you have psychological problems that can endanger the crew.

I was hired because I was taking my medication at that time.

But then I stopped because the pills were making me have nightmares and wet the bed.
Just so you know, being a terrible RPer doesn't even help your case one bit. It's bad as those "Ex-Military" types who use it to attempt getting immunity to space law only problem is nobody really reads security records or gives a crap if you are one.