ID:158245

To anyone who may have a similar problem it came down to the fact that I named the child control map was connected to, map. Renaming it to mappane stopped that issue.

Well, I wasn't to sure where to post this so I'm posting it here since it's not really a coding problem.

Problem: When I use the newest skin I created for the game I code for, Dreamseeker loads and the process is still running in the background, but I can't access the window at all, it doesn't even show up at the bottom or in Applications on the task manager.

When Did This Occur: I made an "updated" skin to the one previously in the game I code for.

Anyways, I think this is a skin problem because it doesn't work with that skin but if I change it to the previous skin it works normally. The only difference to the two skins is I got rid of rpane and mainvsplit and re-arranged the child placements. I have no idea why that would be causing a problem. I even went through and made sure all the windows/panes still had the same settings as the working one just to make sure I didn't accidentally click something. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: Now both skins are doing that, I have no idea what it could be. I even cleared my cache thinking it might be a problem with that but that did nothing.