ID:158258

Is it even possible to send a list argument to a verb being called? ex: call(src, "random verb") (list_of_things)

and then mob/verb/random_verb(list/argument_here)

It doesn't seem to work haha. I just decided to use procs instead, but I'm just wondering if there's a reason why it's not possible.
Of course it's possible, but the verb has to expect that argument as well as either have it defined as something (a value type that) the player can give the verb (which lists aren't), or have that argument marked as optional so the player doesn't have to give anything. Remember, verbs require specific argument types so they can be properly initiated when a player runs them - i.e. you need to tell DS what to require the player to type, be it a mob, (as mob), a text string or number (as text, as num), or nothing (as null).

Also, you may want to look into the arglist() proc, with a guess it looks like you could change your design to work with it.
In response to Kaioken
Kaioken wrote:
i.e. you need to tell DS what to require the player to type, be it a mob, (as mob), a text string or number (as text, as num), or nothing (as null).

You can also combine those things (as null|text) helpful in various situations, and adds a Cancel button. And there's the handy "anything" option.