ID:1583170

Been looking at tutorials, got a model to work with now I am ready to work and this what I've got out of it!

This base is at use for project currently working on

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Looks pretty legit.good luck.
remove the fat pixels and youll be good . One complaint though in the Back Frame the positioning of pixels on the fingers look odd , other then that good job.
A2J2TIWARI wrote:
I dont think this belongs to you.. I am working with the same guy snd he said his programmer had made it. And from all things I have seen from you sorry but I dont believe that you made this base...

But I have to say that this is tbe best base I have ever seen! The anatomy and perspective are superb! I do love it!

Hey Wari, I'm ETHOS' programmer and I can confirm Travy made this base. I just helped with small edits. He has been studying 3D models and really started taking art seriously. I was surprised at the level he has pushed himself, we've been partners for about a year now and every art piece has been progressively better but I think this one takes the cake, I also think is one of the best bases I've seen.
Agreed,pretty realistic looking base.
best base ive ever seen , lets see how the animations come along though
This is good, but not great. Some of the pixels band at the knee caps facing South, East and West. I also feel like this is way too large a base for a 2D-game. Just imagine the level of pixeling you'll need for a tree.

In response to Soundz
Sir I know what I've signed up for, I challenge myself every time to get better.
In response to Soundz
Really really big trees.
the most massive and detailed Trees will ever see in a byond game I cant wait :O
In response to Travylleb
I'm sure you know, but I doubt you've ever experienced it. Bigger does not necessarily mean better. Regardless, big ups to the peace, it looks nice. Don't take anything I said to heart, just critiquing.

P.S. I would strongly advise perfecting a smaller base, while expanding on your pixel knowledge (learning turf techniques, mob techniques, lighting/shading techniques). Then move up from there so you don't have a difficult time with turfs/obj and the such of such a massive size.

Good luck.
end their oak :D
I actually want Travy to keep up with the big art. I would like to see games with big art be released, even if they take awhile to get pushed.
Thanks man, appreciate it :D
I think it looks great dude >.< obviously any imperfections that people mention can be edited over time so no need to be too picky. Also about people thinking it will be too large, I think as long as your willing to commit and put the effort in it could be awesome! Dont be scared to take a risk xD
This is derp
In response to Xyberman
Xyberman wrote:
This is derp

And to add... have fun animating this.
trust me I will >:)
Well it was animated, but I don't think by Trav. Unless he sold it, bought it, or it was ripped.

http://crhysthianogameartist.weebly.com/other-animation.html
fun fact, i was asked to edit it, and this was my outcome, sadly it wasn't accepted .-.

Page: 1 2