Challenge(var/mob/M in world)
if(M.AlreadyFighting == 0)
switch(input(M,"[usr] ([Level]) wants to fight you!","Challenge", text) in list ("Yes","No"))
M.loc = locate(usr.x,usr.y+5,z)
M.dir = SOUTH
usr.dir = NORTH
Champion = M
usr << "Sorry, [M] didn't want to fight."
Which requests for a challenge.
I'm now trying to figure out a fighting system that is similar to urban rivals. For those who don't play urban rival system is this.
1. Player chooses one of their cards. Their opponent do the same after the first player chooses theirs.
2. Before playing their cards they can give their cards Pillz which makes them stronger. Each pillz add onto their attack. One pill = their power x 2. 4 pills = their power plus power x 4.
3. The cards effects (if any take place) some effects are poison, stop opp ability, etc. If their attack is more than 12 of their opponents attack, they knock them out with one hit. If its less it does a random until the card health is gone (Usually its the strongest card that wins.)
3. Card damages the person fighting life points.
4. This goes on until all cards are used (4 cards) or one of the players life points equals to zero.
I really need this system for my game as its really important.