ID:158739

Well, it would be helpfull to have some procedures to connect to and MySQL database, as it is quite hard to understand the current library's, and I need to make an system using MySQL for my game.

Thank You.

-- Qubic
The libraries are perfectly fine. hub://Dantom.DB is required to use MySQL at all and I provided an example as dumbed-down as possible in the documentation.
What is it exactly that you are trying to do?
In response to Haywire
I am trying to make an save system out of MySQL.
In response to Qubic
Before we can offer full support, mind providing us with information like how you're structuring the database?
In response to Qubic
If "it is quite hard to understand the current library's [sic]," why in the world are you trying to make a save system with SQL? Certainly your time would be better spent on other things.
In response to Ephemerality
Ephemerality wrote:
If "it is quite hard to understand the current library's [sic]," why in the world are you trying to make a save system with SQL? Certainly your time would be better spent on other things.

It will allow me to help switch between hosting the game more easier when it is all online, I won't have to worry about the saves.
In response to Haywire
Haywire wrote:
Before we can offer full support, mind providing us with information like how you're structuring the database?

Well it will have basic information as in Your name and how much money you have, also all the verbs you have got, basically all of that.