ID:158795

I don't know why, but since about 4 days ago I can't join any game, I select join in the hub page and the blue screen that tells me something is downloading, or something like that appears, and it gets stucked in Connected to world... then nothing. It's really annoying, please help me Y.Y.
NOTE: I'm not a noob, I've been using BYOND for over 2 years now and this has never happened to me, so don't try stupid answers like, "you're not logged in" or stuff like that -.-'
Is it still downloading?
Have you tried waiting until the download is finished, or does it stop downloading and stay stuck?
In response to T3h P3ngu1n
It doesn't even start downloading anything at all! It stays stuck in Connected to world...
In response to Gaboswsttj
For every game you try to join? It will usually wait on connected to world when it's downloading resources, and if it's a large game it can take a while.
In response to T3h P3ngu1n
Make sure you have the latest version of BYOND. Happened to me. =d
Please try to follow these instructions completely.
For future reference, the Developer How-To forum is a bad place for this kind of question/problem.
The BYOND Help forum was specially designed for this situation.
In response to ADT_CLONE
I do have the lastest version, and when the blue "connected to world" appears, it usually shows a little bar showing you the download progress, so I don't think the game is downloading resources. But maybe it has something to do with the internet connection. <=S
In response to Gaboswsttj
if you still have problems, take it to the help forum mentioned by Schnitzel.