Yasuhiro High

by Eldin4122
Yasuhiro High
A gore-filled school of fun times and great memories awaits!
ID:1589538

Be one of many students trapped in this lockdown when things quite literally start spiraling out of whack. Will you stay sane and aid your fellow classmates in maintaining their own sanity? Or snap and plot to kill them all? All of that is for you to decide, here at Yasuhiro High!

Yasuhiro High is a multiplayer horror-survival-mystery game, which can have varying roleplays take place depending on the mode chosen. Current modes are Normal, Witch, Ghost, Zombie, Death Note, Doppelganger, Tsukihime and Kyoukai.

This game features various anime references, tools, and weapons. Not limited to Mystic Eyes of Death Perception (Shiki Tohno's ability from the visual novel Tsukihime), as well as the Death Note (from an anime of the same name).

(Note; this game is, unless specified by the host, roleplay mandatory. However, you do not have to be an expert right off the bat.
(P.S., this is uses Pyrce High's source for the core. It will-have/had various things done to separate it from Pyrce High.)

(Old)Hosting files can be found here: https://docs.google.com/ uc?export=download&id=0B5L6EsuH7COVeWcwNmR1bGhDUHM
...ballsy.
Chima, that's not a word.

When will you fix the bugs. :C
Tell me the bugs so that I can fix them, then I will. duh
Well, you still gotta put a spawn for the zombie on the default map...

And the Death Match bug where you never die.