Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
ID:1589628

With the 10 cans selected for Clan Wars, I am now in the midst of organizing the season itself. However, what I have learnt from the Clan War trials is that this isn't going run as smoothly as I had hoped. It was extremely rare to have 4 each of 2 clans be online at the same time. And it took over a week just to fill the final spot. Nobody was even keen to enter the Clan Wars until I announced the top 3 clans being rewarded purchases as prizes.

The issue that I'm trying to address is that people are always on at different times. Me being a prime example, I live in Australia and prime time for me is while people in America are sleeping, and vice versa. This causes people to think I'm inactive and never play my own game, which is the responses I get from players everytime I log in at an active time for the game, which seems to be between 3-9am my time (People also seem super inactive to me as a result of this too, which then puzzles me when people I hardly ever see online are telling me that I'm inactive).

In order to make sure clan wars go smoothly, I'm going to need to organize set times for when these Clan War matches are held, or this entire thing will fall apart instantly. So I want people to tell me what times are best for them, and I can weigh all comments and determine what times Clan War matches will be held.

Simply leave your preferred time, along with what country you live in, so that I can tell what timezone you are in.

If everyone cooperates with me on this, we should be able to succeed with handling a professionally organized and smoothly executed Clan Wars. Thank you all who will help support. A game is only as strong as the playerbase.
Copy/paste this simple form and write it out the same way as the example:

Preferred times:

Feedback and ideas:
Preferred times: 2pm-4am

Feedback and ideas:

Since people probably won't be able to attend all their matches, they should have a clan size of at least 10 players. That way, it shouldn't be too difficult getting at least 4 players online to play at that time.
Preferred times:8am-12pm

Feedback and ideas:If there are at least 5 members of each clan, i say those five should fight 1 vs 1 battles.
KNA

preferred time: 1pm-12am

Feedback and ideas: i say the winner of clan wars fight all mod/admins and if we win another character lock(only costume change)
Preferred times:10pm-14pm

Feedback and ideas:Clan wars winner get points which can be used to buy things
Preferred times: 7:30 PM - 1:00 AM

Feedback and ideas:

2nd place should get 1 locks or costume
Preferred times: 5:00 pm - 1:00 am

Feedback and ideas: Host one fight at a time if possible
Preferred times:3:30pm-12:30am Monday-Friday. 12pm-12am weekends.

Feedback and ideas:
In response to Rap12k
Preferred times: 2pm-4am ( Monday - Friday,sunday) 3am-12pm (saturday)

Feedback and ideas: Nothin'
Preferred times:7:00 PM - 1:00 AM [LHST (Lord Howe Island's) time zone from Australia]

Country: My country's the nation that I don't deserve, but the one I need right now. So I will not name it, because it sucks, because it's not a country, it's a silent graveyard, a watchful hell... a Dark country.

Feedback and ideas: No locks in clan war please. Even though you won't agree. So yeah... The only thing I'd like to say is these "actual" clan wars should follow the rules strictly, not allowing people to do 3 vs 3 or 2 vs 2. JUST NO, NO clan war unless two mods are present. Got no ideas, soz. Anyway,s Australia isn't my actual country, just compared it's timezone to mine so no offence to people from Aus by that above "Country" comment.

-Zero.
Shanal lives in Uzbekistan for anyone who wants to actually know.
In response to Zerok Kaiba
Zerok Kaiba wrote:
Shanal lives in Uzbekistan for anyone who wants to actually know.

Lie.
lmfao shanal's country got so many nigga i knew it
In response to Shanal
face it shanal it's the truth
Fuck you...
Preferred times:3pm-11pm

Feedback and ideas:
Penis.. that is all. :D

preferred time: 5pm-6pm or maybe 7pm

Feedback and ideas:Nothing..
Perferred time 9pm-5am
CANADA 7PM