ID:159131

How do I set up a screenshots section on my hub? There is no option on the hub editor. Is it an html code? Another question, is the videos section of a hub created automatically after putting the YouTube url into the "Video URL" box?

All help is appreciated.

Thanks, Forerunnerz.
Forerunnerz wrote:
How do I set up a screenshots section on my hub? There is no option on the hub editor. Is it an html code?

Go to your hub entry, and then switch to the screenshots tab. There should be a [Manage screenshots] link there, that will allow you to upload screenshots (it may be a member's benefit, though)

Another question, is the videos section of a hub created automatically after putting the YouTube url into the "Video URL" box?

Yep
In response to DarkCampainger
DarkCampainger wrote:
Forerunnerz wrote:
How do I set up a screenshots section on my hub? There is no option on the hub editor. Is it an html code?

Go to your hub entry, and then switch to the screenshots tab. There should be a [Manage screenshots] link there, that will allow you to upload screenshots (it may be a member's benefit, though)

Another question, is the videos section of a hub created automatically after putting the YouTube url into the "Video URL" box?

Yep

[Sigh] Yup, members only feature.