ID:159180

Im trying to create a EZ Free training system with logs ( Like BLN ) wher eyou need to move around the post and hit the color that shows. Im not much of a programmer and figured it's time for my game to get this done asap.

If anyone can help me make a good training system like this much would be appreciated and possible ENF For my game when it's released ( this is a non-rip naruto RP game )
In response to Magicbeast20
Yea I been working on that excact stuff. I'm more of a pixel artist. Im slowly learning but I been trying for the last 4 days to understand how to make a log training system of that compared to BLN. It's hard, Kinda hoping someone with enough skills would consider being hired. or just help out.
Could you explain this in more detail for someone who doesn't know what BLN is?
In response to Zagreus
Zagreus wrote:
Could you explain this in more detail for someone who doesn't know what BLN is?

I would be happy to. BLN(Bleach Las Noches) Has a training system with logs the top,leftside,rightside,bottom will light up the one that lights up needs to be hit. Doing so brings Fatigue up by 1 and brings EXP Up also. But so players don't interfear it's set up to lock the one using the logs in a small area. ( hope that helps )