SDefense=6
AttackName="Thundershock"
AttackD=4
Faint=0
Species="Pikachu"
rank="Pokemon"
GoodS=""
BadS=""

Usr. wont work here, neither will src.. How do I do this one?
You're not really explaining clearly what you want done. What's wrong with putting 100 in for both of those values?
In response to Kaiochao
I'll explain it better.

I want the HP when you see them to be your HP, but after you catch it it'll use the HP2 and HP3 vars to make it 100.

I need a way to make their HP = Your HP, thats it. Forget the HP2 and HP3 vars.
In response to Xyphon101
Then change their HP appropriately at runtime 'when you see them'. Doing it at compile-time like you've tried makes no sense, as well as trying to reference the player 'seeing' the pokemon, as there are no players at all in existence at compile-time and the compiler has no way of knowing which/what player you're trying to use.
In response to Kaioken
How do I make it only when you see them?
In response to Xyphon101
You haven't been too clear on the specifics, but apparently there is an 'event' upon which you want to set the enemy's HP to the same HP as the player's. Then, you set the HP in runtime, when that event happens... using the appropriate vars to reference the enemy and the player. For example, when a player encounters a Pokemon, in the function that handles that you do the var change - or something to that extent.
In response to Kaioken
There are no specifics, really.
I dont understand how to make an "event" like that. I could make it be when they are in your view, but that wouldnt turn out well, because then their health would keep regenerating. I need it to be an instant when you log in thing, but I guess thats not going to work?
In response to Xyphon101
Event Examples:
"
Player Walks into Grass

Player Sees a wild Pokemon

Player gets in battle

Player tries to catch a wild Pokemon

Pokemon runs from Player
"

You said its meant to be instant, when you login, but we know nothing about your game. I take that you want all of the Pokemon in the game to be the player who just logged in HP?