Dragonball WWA

by Critical172
A new DBZ game
ID:1593374

Applies to:

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
As you said yesterday over 200+ players completed Saiyan Saga which is the FIRST saga. Under 80 players completed Namek and about 30 on Android Saga. The least amount of people are at least 10 people which are on the up to date Sagas. Please fuccing nerf the Sagas, they are extremely hard especially Android 18 and 17 they have serious aggro. And if we have a partner why not make them more vicious?! What's the point of having a partner that barely gives a helping hand and dies on purpose? Like what the fucc.. Any other game creator would make the game BEATABLE not immensely vigorous to complete. Come on, the games good don't get me wrong but you should seriously make the game easier for players. Especially the 200+ noobs/newbies. Alsoo, why do we have to pay for NPC Target Aim? I understand your hustle game but that's like selling A pack of Ramen noodles for $100.. The other purchase-able items are ok I guess.. I don't buy things from games PERIOD. Waste of money, I have a life behind BYOND and I can't afford to spend money on useless materialistic things that I won't use in the future. Besides, the game might not get finished enough like other byond games. All I'm saying is.. Make the game easier, its a nice game.. Make NPC Targeting for everyone and you'll have my 5 stars. For now its a 3. Luckily, I'm not a quitter because I've been on Android 18 and 17 for 3 days STRAIGHTTT!!! I wanted to rage/quit so many times but I have to much ambition, determination, and a huge drive.

Please hear me out,
Matokushin
Also, if you decide not to agree with my argument can you at least add Clothing that adds attributes or additional stats to ones' character? And make senzu beans buyable.. like we get chump change from killing NPCs, and people.. It takes 5 hours to get an acceptable amount of money. I say again.. I have a life and I don't like spending the whole day behind the computer that's why I refuse to do so. I play BYOND when I have nothing to do or when I have free time. But please just hear me out.. >_>
This game is meant to be challenging, if you really can't beat the android mission then keep training on npcs or special events. You'll eventually beat it.
Training is immensely slow.. I trained ki with a friend named "Joe" in-game for 3 hours straight and my Energy % rose twice.. What a huge waist of my time of this beautiful world we call Earth. I really don't think one could argue with this because majority of the player base agree with me. Only true gamers and try hards, or lastly no-lifers. I rest my case.
Thats why you kill npcs or arena
Matokushin didn't you end up beating the story? Story difficulty isn't the real problem if you train, so I could just make training easier to save time.

P.S. Game is survival of the fittest. If you're too fat you can't expect to win the race without hitting the treadmill first.
Thanks for that nerf. I beat the update to date saga now..
Motokushin the game is challenging but not android 17 i believed with enough training and defence you can beat it just train and yes you guys should add some clothes with special status and more Events and a tourney for money since im sure no one has ever bought a house damn i was tryin to buy one and got broke because of gambling which is a nice idea and you should inform ppl about it in game