ID:159338

In my map I can only see 5 tiles to the left, and 5 to the right. But, on some games it is 'zoomed out' so you can see more. How do I do this?
Look up the world variable, view.
In response to Spunky_Girl
I did, it never told me how to set it.

It says

Default value:

Possible values:
-1 to 255 or "WIDTHxHEIGHT"

This is the default map viewport range. The default value of 5 produces an 11x11 viewport. A value of -1 turns off the map display altogether. The client may automatically scale down icons in order to conveniently fit the map on the player's screen.

For non-square views, you can assign this to a text string of the form "WIDTHxHEIGHT". For example, "11x11" is equivalent to a view depth of 5, but you could make it wider like this: "13x11".

This setting also affects the default range of the view(), oview(), range(), and orange() procedures.

If the entire map is small enough to fit on one screen (arbitrarily defined to be 21x21 or less), the default view is automatically adjusted to fit the map. In this case, client.lazy_eye is also automatically turned on by default, since you probably don't want the map to scroll around.

So how do I set it?
In response to Xyphon101
It's a world variable, so set it as you would any other variable, only under world and not mob or whatever.

world
view = 5

//or

world
view = 6
In response to Spunky_Girl
thank you.