Azusa RP Online

by Inutaishos
Azusa RP Online
New Game Mode: Battle Arena, and Free to play steam period!
ID:1595617

Applies to:Dream Maker

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
I really think the concept is cool, however the last time I played I experienced severe lag.
I also think this game has enough content to be as popular as Eternia prologue, thus I was curious if you have any plans to fix the issues that might be causing the lag.

In my experience profiling your game is often a simple thing that you can do to make sure your game is working on par and it will also tell you which procs and processes are causing CPU to rise.

From this you can stream-line and fix it.
I'd also be willing to offer some advice on how to fix things if you have any questions or concerns (I can't code anything extensive for you due to projects I have on hand but I can tell you how to fix most things)
This is weird, the game runs normal here (and I am not the host) Well, have some normal lags, like every other byond game;

Azusa runs on 2-10 CPU usage nothing severe... Used to lag alot in the past, when we used pixel movements and alot of other heavy stuffs, but now its fine. (atleast for me and some other players) This lag always happens to you?
No lag here, there was this time people complained that the server was lagging one morning before it crashed. But it only happened once in the past 3 wipes that I've played. Maybe you just joined at the wrong time, try giving it another chance.
Also, we have a stand-alone client that makes it faster than it would just launching it from BYOND, the link is here; http://www.indiedb.com/games/azusa-rp