ID:15958

Ok, I recently ordered a new Dell PC (customized! What fun!), and I've been telling myself for some time that, the second I got a computer fast enough to handle it well, I was going to buy counter strike source. Now, I believe that time has come. So, what im asking is, does anyone know where I could purchase a copy of this? and also, does anybody on BYOND currently play counter strike source?

(Note: I posted two things in one day, so if you havent already, you may wish to scroll down to see my other post "Psi Ops: Saving an Excellent Franchise")
Just about any computer game store should have it. Circuit city, best buy, and maybe even a computer based GameStop.

You can also buy it online. Download Steam (http://www.steampowered.com/), install, and you should be able to buy it.
Yes you can buy it off of steam for about 20 bucks I think. It also included when you buy Half-life 2 which is 30 bucks at any store. (I belive it also comes with Half-life:Source)
oh, Rein, my new yahoo adress is [email protected]

<_<

_>
Alright zaole, Ill add you. and thanks to dark and dark for suggestions on where to buy.
I bought it at CIrcuit City...

...I play HL2 Deathmatch now though. <_<
You can buy a copy of HL2 for about $10 now, it coems with CS:S.
Get HL2. Don't get CS:S standalone. Waste of money that way.

They should sell HL2 at any game store.
I got my CS:S from Wal-Mart.
best buy has it. i know the gamestop doesnt have it in mill creek. if they do, bestbuy had it for cheaper.