Descriptive Problem Summary:
Renaming any BYOND file(.dm , .dmm , .dmi , .dmf , .dms) within DM , while changing capitalization will not rename the file.
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1) Make a new file (Or just use existing one)
2) Try to rename it (Same characters, just different capitalization)
1) Create a file named "Code.dm"
2) Try to rename it to something like CODE/code/CoDE etc
For the file to be renamed accordingly.
The file name remains the same
Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?
In other games?
In other user accounts?
On other computers?
When does the problem NOT occur?
It occurs every time
Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked?
I don't know exactly when this stopped working but I tested it with version 501.1215 and the problem remained.
1) Rename the file to something irrelevant
2) Rename it yet again to what you were trying to initially
Jun 12 2014, 1:43 pm