ID:160137

In my builder game, I've created a verb that allows someone to lay down a large tile using an image file or a DMI that was generated using Import in Dream Maker. After you lay down the tiles, an HTML form is created with an array of checkboxes so that the player can indicate which tiles they wish to have dense. However, I've hit a problem where if you check more than 150 boxes or so the form just refreshes. I assume this is because the HTML doesn't want to return that many arguments. Is there anything I can do HTMLwise or other to make such a form appear and return more arguments than that to the Topic proc?

It'd be very nice if people were able to lay down a tile that was 23x23 tiles (39x39 would be awesome). Those are the sizes of the warps you can create in the game, and while a player is most definitely NOT going to make his area completely dense, it's good programming to allow it to happen~ However, I suppose if there's no way to get this working right I can just have a disclaimer on the form or something to tell them about the problem and they can make invisible dense objects where they need them. I just though this would be cool :O