ID:160160

Hi, if i wanted to have one browser all set for say.. Battle reports, and another for some other stuff and another for even more stuff.

How would i do this?
Browsers, even just one of them, take a little bit to load when called to open. I'd suggest just making a new window in the skin editor for each purpose you want. Or even just one new window with buttons that load a new window into the current one.
In response to Mizukouken Ketsu
alright thanks :)
VolksBlade wrote:
Hi, if i wanted to have one browser all set for say.. Battle reports, and another for some other stuff and another for even more stuff.

Are you even talking about browser controls, or output controls? Both support HTML so looks like you've confused them.

How would i do this?

For both really, you simply put multiple controls through the Interface Editor. Have on as the default and handle it as normal, then when you want to use the others, use that specific control's ID in the output() or browse() call.
In response to Kaioken
I dont know which of those two i meant, i meant that there would be more than one browser and how would i be able to access all of them?

how would i do their ID with the browse()?
In response to VolksBlade
From the Skin Reference:
Browser
A built-in browser (currently IE) that can display regular HTML documents. Good for interfaces that require JavaScript or more advanced formatting than Output provides. browse() without a named window will send anything over to your default browser control. If you use the window parameter in browse(), output will be sent to 1) a browser within a window of that name, or 2) a browser with that name. If neither is available, a generic window (a popup) will be created by that name.

(Additionally, read some other quoted info here. [link])
Also, try and use the forum search next time. Most questions are answered already hundreds of times (well, not this one specifically).
In response to Kaioken
alright, thanks mate :)