Naruto Fantasies

by Delicronis
A Continuing Jinketsu Source.
ID:1603868

by Jeremy Burgos aka Zero Hyuuga
(note some are suggestions)

- creating a 100 floor challenge full of characters from the naruto storyline such as
naruto(young),Naruto(ninetails mode),sasuke(young), sasuke(curse mark form),akatsuki members,
seven swordsmen members,kages (dead and alive), and even creations like dom end boss or
xavion end boss.

'I know this might take awhile but having updates 1 floor at a time would be a great start

-New jutsus for each element that hardly have any jutsus whatsoever like Storm,Boil,Magnet,Explosion,etc

-clans also need to be tweaked and looked at carefully example hyuugas have bad chakra drain
and only two jutsus, most clan jutsus can even be used by people that arent even in clan. In
short the clans need there own uniqness that makes everyone want to be in clan of there choosing.

'i could be wrong about some clan jutsus being used by nonclan members either way please check it out thanks :)

-giving kages more responsibilites by adding more options such as a tax system and a funding system for the
kage to be able to give back to his/her village by spending funding on stuff like 2x,4x,6x,or 8x exp gains or
just plain exp given out

'i think ill leave the perks up to you,this idea gives the kage more stuff to do in fact u can expand on the details
like the spoils of war(my opinion is give sp to the village who won),re electing kages if kage is out for more than
a certain amount of days cause it would bother me personally when theres no kage online and newcomers need some aid

- also a crafting system would be helpful giving players a chance to make the weapons if they dont want to buy it

'this one i think u should have rouges drop the items for this and this gives other npcs other stuff to drop besides scrolls..
lol

thanks for listening ill be looking foward to seeing the updates now more than ever.