ID:1605496

Hey guys, I've chosen to work on a Chibi-Style Adventure Platformer game, the game will have a storyline to it but I'm not gonna go into detail about all of that sort of stuff until I've figured it all out. I'm currently working on the base and got the walking and run done, I know it needs a bit of touching up in some areas but I guess this is version 0.1 of the base & it's movement animations;

Animation of All

I'm willing to accept any C&C for this base so feel free to comment on it.

P.S; If you have nothing nice to say don't say it and remember, Bo-Bo is watching you Bo Bo

- Gold =)
Looks nice. But I don't like the eyes that much. They should take more place.
That's how I wanted the eyes I don't want it to be normal like every other game xD
That animation is so.. awkward.. he feels like he's not even walking/running , instead sliding/dashing. It looks so odd that I can't even bring out the words to properly explain this.
You gotta show off dem hips and make it sassy~ <3 SWAY THEM!
In response to FishMan123
FishMan123 wrote:
That animation is so.. awkward.. he feels like he's not even walking/running , instead sliding/dashing. It looks so odd that I can't even bring out the words to properly explain this.

It looks different when it's run in DM it's just because it's kinda still in this animation
In response to Leven1337
Leven1337 wrote:
You gotta show off dem hips and make it sassy~ <3 SWAY THEM!

++