ID:161037

When I play my game from the BYOND website, the interface seems to have an extra 32 pixels a(I didn't count, but it looks to be about 32 and it would make sense if it was) added to the right side of the window... but it doesn't do it when I test it on my computer, it only does it when played from the website! There's not even anything to suggest this in the interface file! Why would this happen, has it ever happened to you? Do you know how to fix it!? GRRR!
What do you mean by, "an extra 32 pixels?"
In response to Naokohiro
I mean, the BYOND window stretches a bit to the right. So I get a big blank strip down the right side of my game window.
In response to Adam753
Mind showing some screenshots of when this does/doesn't occur?
The map always keeps the aspect ratio correctly. If I had a map that was sized to display a 10x15 view, but my view was only 10x10, it would fill the sides of the map with empty pixels.

EDIT: You can fix this by changing your view (which most games don't allow) or by resizing the window/map.
I'm not sure, but it could be that you have the skin for the version on the hub saved as the skin for an old version, and you've changed the map view since then and its still displaying the old version.

Try going into your Skins directory and clearing out the skin for adam753/eggbert. See if that fixes anything.
In response to Foomer
Come again?
I hope you're not suggesting I delete the whole skin and start over, because that would just be more trouble then it's worth.
In response to Adam753
When you download games from the hub, it saves that game's DMB and any additional information like savefiles or data files in the game's directory.

Your game might be found in MyHub/adam753/eggbert.

When you modify the look of the game window, such as stretching or resizing it, then it saves those modifications in Skins/adam753/eggbert.

You may have resized the skin of an older version of your game and so the modifications were saved in your skins directory. After that, if you changed the look of your game any and resubmitted it to the hub, then downloaded it again, it might still reflect those adjustments you made to the old skin - only it'll show them on the new skin, which can mess things up.

So visit Skins/adam753/eggbert and delete everything there. They're just adjustments you made to the skin while playing the game, so it won't hurt anything to delete them.

If you can't find Skins or MyHub, open up your pager and use File -> Preferences -> Advanced. Look under User directory and it will tell you where those folders are located.