ID:161156

Ok in my game i must have did something cause my dream seeker takes forever to open but when i compile there is no error or warning can anyone help!
Most likely you put something very bad in some New() proc. The obvious answer is "whatever was added between it working and it not working."

Just because the compiler doesn't throw an error doesn't mean there ISN'T an error.
In response to Garthor
i undid all the codes that i added yet it was still like that ever since i downloaded 4.20 is it a code i used before that changed cause of that? Also i think it might be amp related cause when i took off the map it loaded fast but when i tried again with map it took a while

In response to Souhyb32
Souhyb32 wrote:
Also i think it might be amp related cause when i took off the map it loaded fast but when i tried again with map it took a while

As Garthor said, it could very well be something you did wrong in a New() procedure. Also, depending on your computer's specs, large maps can take a good while to load. How big are your maps?
Souhyb32 wrote:
Ok in my game i must have did something cause my dream seeker takes forever to open but when i compile there is no error or warning can anyone help!

Either the file is VERY big or there is something wrong with your programming in your game.
In response to Volte
lol my map is aabout 100 to 100 with 40 layers