Naruto: New Regions

by Narutogx2
Naruto: New Regions
An Izou Based PVP Game Based Around Masashi Kishimoto's Creations, Naruto And Naruto Shippuden
ID:1612768

Staff:
Owner: Narutogx2
Coder: Narutogx2
Iconners: Narutogx2
Mapper: Narutogx2
Host: Narutogx2
Previous Owner: EvilKid66

We Try To Do Updates Practically Every Day/Week To Try And Stay True To The Manga. We Also Attempt To Have Everything From The Manga In The Game.

The staff of NNR believes that people should rank games only if they love the game and think it deserves to be ranked, and as a result we do not offer rank bonuses. It is important to us that we obtain an honest, fair rank and that our work is gauged and evaluated with integrity; we are against the unfair ranking that rank boosts cause.

Because we do not offer ranking bonuses, it is obvious that our rank truly reflects the success and quality of our game, and it shows that we did not have to resort to bribing our players to get to where we are today. All the same, we hope our players will rank our game to support us, but only if they feel we deserve it and if they love our game; not because they were offered cheap in-game advantages. We do not accept payment of any kind for services in or out of the game.

We also encourage other games to take our stance to make rankings fair. If you support our belief feel free to copy this message into your Hub.

All credit for the source material goes to Masashi Kishimoto and affiliates.
one of the best byond games ive played in a long time
Keep up the work you are bound to have a good game not even good a awesome game not kidding, and i might try to get some players to come try this out when your finished.
Awesome game!
You still hosting my game without giving me my credit lmaooo
In response to EvilKid66
Uhh...U Gave The Game To Me Dawg, Its My Game Now, lol. I'll Give U A Credit On The Hub Tho. The Game I Have Is Massively Different From The One U Gave Me, XD
The Game Is Very Good More Is Better IF You Make A Secrets Of Uchiha´s Clan More Easy Of Find More All In Game Is Good Please Continue
In response to Kaitop
Its Called The Hardest Clan In The Game For A Reason Dawg, lol.
Is there a list of how to achieve the medals????? Also, nobody else is on and its kinda quiet xD