ID:161642

well im making a dbz game and never really used this kind of coding im tring to make it so punching and kicking is A nd D blasts being S and transes being T im also tring to make a skill tree system but this is for another day =P anyway if you can show me a little demo or something even explain it to me id be very grateful

~~~Mike~~~
hub://Deadron.Macros
Naruto0727 wrote:
well im making a dbz game and never really used this kind of coding im tring to make it so punching and kicking is A nd D blasts being S and transes being T im also tring to make a skill tree system but this is for another day =P anyway if you can show me a little demo or something even explain it to me id be very grateful

~~~Mike~~~

Try making an interface file in dream maker... there you can make macros for your game by choosing a key then enter the command for that key. In your case... A command: Attack... etc.
In response to Samehada24
Samehada24 wrote:
Naruto0727 wrote:

~~~Mike~~~

Try making an interface file in dream maker... there you can make macros for your game by choosing a key then enter the command for that key. In your case... A command: Attack... etc.

doing this the game doesnt load up now im sur eim on the right track though so thanks both of ya.