ID:161769

Is There some that can teach me to code i want to leran badly i know how to do every thing else but code i need a teacher i try blue book but i got stuck so many times and i got no one to help me
What is "blue book"?

Have you tried following the DM Guide?
http://www.byond.com/?page=StartCreating

Explore that section as thoroughly as possible. If you absolutely can't figure something out, ask for help on the forums, and be thorough with your questions.

Also, use this forum's search feature to try to find answers to questions that may be commonly asked.

But to answer your question: No one here is going to privately tutor you.
Reyout wrote:
Is There some that can teach me to code i want to leran badly i know how to do every thing else but code i need a teacher i try blue book but i got stuck so many times and i got no one to help me

Try reading the Z tutorials by Zilal.
In response to Traztx
The Blue Book was a guide to BYOND 2, written by Dan and Tom, which is now out of print but is probably integrated into the online support.

Mine was, at the point of BYOND 3.5, pretty much a definitive reference to BYOND. It's loaded with notes in the margins documenting otherwise undocumented stuff, with lots of extra pages added in.

Now it's nowhere near comprehensive, as a bunch of stuff has been added recently. But when you hear somebody refer to the Blue Book, they're talking about what was once considered the best BYOND reference.