Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
ID:1618982

Keywords: vote

Poll: Replace Orochimaru's hideout with Forest of Death or Warzone

Yes 70% (24)
No 5% (2)
Remove all 3 ad new ones 23% (8)

Login to vote.

Let your voice be heard by zerok and convince him to remove it. believe me your voice wil be heard
Remove that shit. Worst map ever made in the history of BYOND.
Oro's hideout would be better if the spawns were fucking equidistant.
FOD be awesome. Btw..why doesn't tourney mode work?
Fuck Oros hideout, the ceiling is too low, and there is barely any room to breath in that crap.

Bring back warzone or FOD!!!!

#FOD
#Warzone
Why can't we have both? I actually enjoy Orochimaru's Hideout. Although, if they were to add forest of death, i want the OLD forest of death. Not the baby safe new one that sucked ass. This really needs to be an option. To keep both maps.. Also why shouldn't he add new maps anyways? Why do we need to lose maps in order to gain new ones? I dont think this is a valid, or fair vote.
^LOL You want the old forest of death? Oh so you can spam shinra at hero spawn and knock them out early like the good old days XD
In response to Tawheed24
Taw i srly dont care about that if you dont want fod back than just Vote no easy as that
Fuck you guys... with Oro's hideout gone, where will I camp?! WHERE WILL I GO SUIGETSU AND CAMP ALL DAY IN SPAWN RAPING EVERYONE WHO COME IN?! WHERE WILL I USE HYDRO AND TROLL PEOPLE? YOU GUYS JUST JELLY THAT MY SUI TOO OPED THERE FOR YA'LL. SUIGETSU SHALL BRING BACK ORO'S HIDEOUT! And... and you add warzone?! WARZONE?! SUIGETSU CANT CAMP THERE! THATS UNFAIR! THE WATER IS ON A PLAIN AND IS TOO LONG FOR CAMPING, SUIGETSU SHALL SUE YOU ALL!
I am the "1" who voted no even after it's closed. Fuck you >:O
#BringbackOrochimaruHideout2014