Dragonball WWA

by Critical172
A new DBZ game
ID:1621589

Keywords: questions, survey
I am conducting a survey to better the appeal of the game. All you have to do is page me your response to the following questions. Page Critical172

Survey Questions:

What made you play the game?
When you first started playing did you like the game?
What do you like about the game?
What do you dislike about the game?
Can you see yourself being an active player?

Rewards:
PowerLevel Increase by 100
5,000 Zenni
1 Free Level
1.thought it would be intresting
2.a couple months ago.
3. The way the sagas are carried out and how the moves are prefromed.
4.Goku Npc is too real always kills me in the tutroal
5.yes
1. Love that you can move on own
2. love difficulty game can never be to easy
3. yes some sagas i have to do 3-4 times but still game is only of its kind on beyond
4. needs a serious update on content (like clothes hair and needs custom move)
5. there isnt anything really to dislike except that game is still in alpha
6 i am already an active player and i dont need any rewards just please dont drop game
I.What made you play the game? -

It was a dbz game that isn't about roleplaying or reaching ssj50 by hitting logs. It looked interesting and well done so I just HAD to give it a try. Don't regret my choice in the slightest.

II. When you first started playing did you like the game? -

Yes. Oh god yes. xD Just... the difficulty was through the roof back then... I rage quited a bit xD

III. What do you like about the game? -

The story! I like how you start off with the badguys instead of the usual joining the good guys thing. :>

IV. What do you dislike about the game? -

The.Ginyu.Force. o_e Timed battles are just harsh ;c Also how the difficult ramps up pretty fast and completely out of nowhere.

V. Can you see yourself being an active player? -

Yep! Yep! Yep! Definitely! (Though I'm already pretty active anyways >3>;;;)
1. A friend invited me to this game.
2. Well,around a month ago i guess.
3. The story,training,and the game's system.
4. The protect Vegeta mission,due to it need luck.
5. Well,i am literally one of the most active players out there.
He said to page him e.e.
This works too

one of the only few games i noticed that have potencial to make me continue on byond

yes

being dbz XD

i dont deslike anything

yes
1. A friend of mine told me to try it and i liked it.

2. The story line and how you had the leading role.

3. the way you made pvp its not like you are lvl 100 i'm lvl 80 and you automaticly win this games is all about skill.

4. How overpowerd some of the mision npc's are and how fast you can find the dragonbalz with dragonradar.

5. yeah of course if you actualy fix the things i said in rule 4 meh either way i'l stil play it
1) Thought it would be fun.
2) I did like the game when I first started to play it.
3) The pvp server.
4) How cool the missions are.
5) Yeah I guess

1)I played Bleach WWA and saw this on the list of games made by the creator and said why not.

2)Yeah, it was really great especially for a game still in Alpha.

3)Combat, story, and almost everything it has to offer.

4)Lack of customization, which is expected. Oh, and uh...well the speech within the story is a little...too childish for me.

5)I could make an attempt, but seeing as I'm mainly active on RP games...it'd be a struggle.
1.)I Found this game and im huge fan of DBZ so i wanted to Test it.

2.)Pretty Much!!!

3.)The way my character was added in DBZ Story,Perfect!!!

4.)Kinda hard defeating sagas.

5.)Pretty Suuuuuure!!!
Though i may not really like dragonballz when i first joined the game i liked the feel to it kind had a diffrent "air" about it than other games i played

When you first started playing did you like the game? I mostly liked the combat i got used to it pretty quickly, and learned early on you will need to have something that can help you beat stronger npcs i turned to combos for that lol

What do you like about the game? What i really love about the game is that it gives a story, and the story is constant instead of stopping somewhere to let you train. I really liked the way you can gain skills from the original creator of the skills. I think what i liked the most about the game is the maps. I'm one for looking at awesome things. The way i base most of my choices is if it looks good then it is good, and the maps are good :D.

What do you dislike about the game? Though i do have a number of likes about the game there is always something i would not have liked. Though these may not be dislikes but more like suggestions. I don't like that the characters just teach you the skills they have developed. I would like to see some feeling between trainer, and master though there are a large number of skills, and everyone's build can differ there are a number of skills the really experienced players wouldn't use. Dodompa is one of them if those skills that are less used had a bit more i'm sure they would be used more :D. The story although i like the idea of stories there are some stories i just can't relate to like protect goku. though I've beaten this story several times i just don't like it or the way it feels. Goes with most protect stories. Maybe something like when they get low plvl they start to run away? Also i noticed most of the stories mostly have fighting in them maybe you could have a bit more talking like context i just don't remember the word for it Dx. and some other things i maybe able to think of a few later. Though i love the map i do wish it was much larger. With larger cities enter able buildings, and a bit more lore to the entire world. Sacred spots that we could go to that while we're there we can get little bonuses for a limited time or something. mountains with caves, and the caves have hot springs i would love to see more added to the map, and more exploration. But of course flying would make exploration a bit less fun.

Can you see yourself being an active player? Yes, Of course xD. If i love a game i love it and stick to it. through bad, and good (Sometimes if its a little to good i can't see myself on it 24/7)
1) I first played the game cause I was looking for dragonball z games to play and i used to like bleach wwa so I thought why not try this one.

2) I honestly loved the game when I first started, there was always so much to do, and when I first stared playing, str, ki and def were % to increase so it took a lot to get strong, kind of forcing people to actually play the game.

3)I really do enjoy the combat system in this game. I like using melee a lot more than ki and with this game it doesnt feel like melee is useless if one knows combat. I feel like a lot of games make melee useless and focus on skill attacks where as with this you can do one or the other or a combo of both.

4)Only thing I dislike would probably be the drastic change it takes to get a level once you hit around level 100. Even the strongest NPC's dont give much exp once you hit lvl 150 whereas some of them are up to level 215.

5)Until the day my laptop dies, but once that happens I'll just go get another one and continue to play :D
I use Dodompa. @Jaiko
1. You told me you were making a Dbz WWA :O
2. Ye, I liked it
3. The story,game system and the npcs
4. The lack of difficulty, it's far to easy once your at a decent lvl, I think you should increase the difficulty of the missions. You got nothing much to do after the story, took my 2days to complete it at lvl 124
5. Ye I guess
1.I love DBZ and after seeing what you did with Naruto WWA o became interested in your work and found you were making a DBZ game.
2.Yes,I enjoyed the adventurous game.
3.I like the Graphics and how you make the stories easier but yet challenging.
4.One wish on DBs per wipe
5.Yes
1. Byond is boring now so I was just scrolling through games and I saw this so..... Yeah.

2.The game is good I like it.

3.I like how you can make your own Character and not use a Hero from DBZ like Heroes United. And the Training is more like the show.

4.I don't like the NPCs on the game the Ki spam is crazy and they are in your Face the whole time and if you run they will find you in 2 seconds.And the Skills Bar I this it would be better if it was a Hotslot thing like 1-0 or something.And when the Skill NPC runn off screen on they own u got to start that fight over.

5.So far i'll be as active as I can because I always get called to do something or I end up going somewhere.