Hehe its funny you mention that Megablaze. I am literally withholding my update just because I figured there was a chance it was going off my HUB link. Not that it really matters because my game isn't playable, until the update LOL.
so, did we vote? if not how do we vote and when? o.o

In response to Oasiscircle
Oasiscircle wrote:
Voting will begin at midnight tonight.
Voting has begun! Please download this small application to vote. Check the boxes to pick which game you would like to see as 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place respectively. Only people that either submitted or donated will be able to run the application. You can't vote for yourself and you also can't vote for the same game twice. You can change your ballot, just resubmit a different ballot and the previous one will be overridden.
Because winget() is slow, it takes a second to process. If the submission was successful the application will exit itself. If you're having any trouble feel free to contact me!

Download Voting Ballot

Voting will end in about a week, so vote now!
Thanks for a great contest everyone! :)

Edit: 23 pages, holy cow! Thanks for all the support everyone! :)
You're missing Goose's duckhunt entry.

[EDIT]: Finished voting. I must say: Megablaze's entry was incredibly amusing. He must have been blazing good during development :P
Small note, when voting make sure that you wait until the application closes itself! If this doesn't happen it means your ballot wasn't submitted!!
In response to Oasiscircle
The voting ballot closes automatically when I open it, doesn't seem to work.
In response to Megablaze
Megablaze wrote:

I had this problem aswell but then I figured the pager wasn't launched yet, so I launched it and afterwards it worked perfectly fine.
In response to Raimo
Raimo wrote:
Megablaze wrote:

I had this problem aswell but then I figured the pager wasn't launched yet, so I launched it and afterwards it worked perfectly fine.

I tried that, thought it might be the problem as well at first, but it didn't help.
In response to Megablaze
Try again, I recommend everyone re-vote if you have already voted just in case, shouldn't have any effect on the vote counts or anything though. :)
Contest submissions were bretty good, the voting system however is kinda trainwrecky.
I had no problem with it at all.
In response to Akto
If you had no problems then you don't need to vote again.
I Don't Give A Duck has been updated. If you haven't voted yet be sure to download the submitted version on the hub and judge only based on that version.
I've been holding off on bugfixes until voting is done.
I don't see Ter13's entry anywhere, am I being blind?
I didn't get listed with the entrants in the thread: http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1632736&forum=2

I did, however, get listed in the voting booth.
In response to Ter13
Oh, cool!

Damn man, after playing it... please release a library/framework for this.

I attempted something like this a while ago and it failed miserably, how'd you pull it off!?
ter13 is a moderator so tom gives him access to classified pbag codes the rest of us aren't allowed to use.

thats how he did it i bet
I actually released the source code. Take a look at the forums for the entry.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24