ID:1627824

i dont think i'll use any of this so i mightaswell share.

*Pours bottle of expensive champagne for all the dead or mia artist.*
you're trollin' right?
In response to WeabooGamesInc
WeabooGamesInc wrote:
you're trollin' right?

nope, the style is terrible to me and doesn't match what i want the sprites/art to look like.
I think they look great, good job. Nothing else you can do but try to recreate them if they're not to your liking. It's generally what I try to do even though I suck so it always happens, haha.
Yeah, this is ugly.. thats why you are feeding this garbage to the poor!?!?
Not cool man even though the art doesn't have the feel of pokemon it's still cool looking tho. Also >_> i been thinking bout doing pokemons this really discourages me >_> it's too well done.
Do u think I was serious with my comment? I can never call art bad... U should have learned that by then
by now*
They say oblock ain't got no munna? They must not know jmunna
In response to A2J2TIWARI
A2J2TIWARI wrote:
Do u think I was serious with my comment? I can never call art bad... U should have learned that by then

xD my comment wasn't directed towards you. If this was directed towards me..
Poke'mon is a morbid game if you get to the roots of it. This style is a nice new take on it, good job.

still haven't found the perfect style for poke'mon but im working on that and alot of other things atm.
Looks good :)
this style is not a good selection for a pokemon based game , best thing to do is go for 1 base outline color , and 1 darker shade color for shading and a more fatter head or shorter body and no light sources coming from the left or right if you want to add a light source it should mostly be from the top and tiles should only have 2 colors lmao .... pokemon is not meant to be too realistic..

i know the tile patterns make no sense in this image but its just to give you the jist of creating pokemon pixel art.
oh ok.
lol wtf

ur Pikachu reminds me of Brock
.-. if only your lazy ass did shiet that wasn't Pokeman.
In response to Skyiden
Skyiden wrote:
.-. if only your lazy ass did shiet that wasn't Pokeman.

He does some stuff that isn't pokemon :D
Yut Put wrote:
Hebrons wrote:
this style is not a good selection for a pokemon based game , best thing to do is go for 1 base outline color , and 1 darker shade color for shading and a more fatter head or shorter body and no light sources coming from the left or right if you want to add a light source it should mostly be from the top and tiles should only have 2 colors lmao .... pokemon is not meant to be too realistic..

i know the tile patterns make no sense in this image but its just to give you the jist of creating pokemon pixel art.

no

Actually this looks good. But I think Southend_boi's art is awesome...As usual actually.
Page: 1 2 3 4