i'll be 20 on december 16th.
In response to LILMESSI18
LILMESSI18 wrote:
i'll be 20 on december 16th.

December babies stand up... my hard drive comes today so i should be able to get on skype and do pixel art :( UPS runs so damn late in seattle.
19 on December 8. Let's go.
20 January 28th. Been here almost 6 years. Eesh.
53 tomorrow. still have no plans on moving out or losing my virginity.

gonna be 23 dec 29th >< why everyone 18-20 on byond.
just turned 23 in may
Add the two of your ages together for me...
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
Add the two of your ages together for me...

wow Flick don't you think you're getting a little too old for games sheesh the only thing you should be playing with is your grand children time to give byond a rest u decrepit old fart
No grandkids yet, though a couple of my kids are old enough to give me some. I've made games for and play games with my youngest who is 16 now. I still enjoy playing and creating, so why not. :)

I guess I'm the oldest one left at this point. Deadron and Skysaw were older I think, and digitalmouse might have been by a few months, but they're pretty much all gone. I'm probably the only 40 something around anymore.

Now get off my lawn you ungrateful little punk... ;)
I'm turning twenty four on November 28th. I feel eighty five though T_T
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
No grandkids yet, though a couple of my kids are old enough to give me some. I've made games for and play games with my youngest who is 16 now. I still enjoy playing and creating, so why not. :)

I guess I'm the oldest one left at this point. Deadron and Skysaw were older I think, and digitalmouse might have been by a few months, but they're pretty much all gone. I'm probably the only 40 something around anymore.

Now get off my lawn you ungrateful little punk... ;)

lmaooooo gg
I actually went to check that out, because I thought it would be funny as hell if it was really there :P Hopefully Byond hasn't been Soylent Greening all the 40 year olds...
Hopefully Byond hasn't been Soylent Greening all the 40 year olds...

No, we put them in bags in Nadrew's basement next to Dan.
Is that what all those bags are? I just thought I hadn't unpacked after the move.
Turned 18 on August 11 this year.
aayyy lmao turning 16 this winter, son.
Turned 23 May 28th.
This thread is going to turn in to a kidnapping soon. Watch.
Page: 1 2 3 4