In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
but then... WHO WAS BANE???

Darkwizard.
I actually miss the blog system. Was cool and nice to see. Though...Merp.

Edit: I still think the Guild System (Guild Blog too) could work.
In response to King_LiOnZ
King_LiOnZ meant:
My final statement: BYOND has the potential to flourish financially. All the developers have to do is work their butts off and produce something.

Just felt the need to fix that small, insignificant typo for you.

In response to Magicsofa
Magicsofa wrote:
King_LiOnZ meant:
My final statement: BYOND has the potential to flourish financially. All the developers have to do is work their butts off and produce something.

Just felt the need to fix that small, insignificant typo for you.

If you was given twigs and dirt can you make a brick house?
King_LiOnZ wrote:
If you was given twigs and dirt can you make a brick house?

Tom, he just compared a project you've been working on for over 10 years to twigs and dirt. I KNOW you're not going to take that. I suggest that he be burned at the stake.
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
Super Saiyan X wrote:
Ganite wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
King_LiOnZ wrote:
That's just sad. If it's toouch why doesn't he hire more developmental staff like the super oldies from 1999-2004? Trust worthy ones ofcourse.

Tom prefers to work alone, or with only one other person. Kinda like Batman.

He's the Tom BYOND deserves.

Dan must've been Robin? Tom's sidekick that left him.

That's not how that works.

Tom joined Dan, who had a working prototype.

So Dan was Batman who retired and left the work to Robin who is Tom! And Tom became Batman and Lummox became the new Robin.

Sure, but lets explain that in real comic book terms:

Batman/Dan was killed by Darkseid. His partner, Nightwing/Tom, took over as Batman. While the grandson of one of his greatest rivals became his Robin, Damian Wayne/Lummox.

However, eventually the original Batman returns and they form Batman Inc, an organization of Batmen from around the world.
In response to Super Saiyan X
Super Saiyan X wrote:
Ganite wrote:
Super Saiyan X wrote:
Ganite wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
King_LiOnZ wrote:
That's just sad. If it's toouch why doesn't he hire more developmental staff like the super oldies from 1999-2004? Trust worthy ones ofcourse.

So Dan was Batman who retired and left the work to Robin who is Tom! And Tom became Batman and Lummox became the new Robin.

Batman/Dan was killed by Darkseid. His partner, Nightwing/Tom, took over as Batman. While the grandson of one of his greatest rivals became his Robin, Damian Wayne/Lummox.

However, eventually the original Batman returns and they form Batman Inc, an organization of Batmen from around the world.
++ But all the other Batmen are in disgrace of the creators for no good reasons.
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
Super Saiyan X wrote:
Ganite wrote:
Super Saiyan X wrote:
Ganite wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
King_LiOnZ wrote:

++ But all the other Batmen are in disgrace of the creators for no good reasons.

Quotes quotes quotes.
Glorious boxes.
I remember when replies were one per page in an obvious tree structure. They still are in a tree, but it's much less apparent and much less awesome.
In response to Kaiochao
Isn't that where you could hide or show the persons response?
In response to Kaiochao
Kaiochao wrote:
I remember when replies were one per page in an obvious tree structure. They still are in a tree, but it's much less apparent and much less awesome.

No one cares about trees anymore.

It's 2014. It's all about dem boxes baby. Ask Enigmatic.
Maybe 2015 we will have triangles? Then we will get more publicity cause they'll think Tom is apart of the Illuminati.
(Like I mentioned in some other thread)Our team has made a real commitment to BYOND. Even for our future projects. We have decided to really take our chances with it and see how it goes.
King_LiOnZ wrote:
My final statement: BYOND has the potential to flourish financially. All you have to do is support the developers more.

Support them how? People already post in the feature requests/suggestions topic.
In response to Kboy33
Kboy33 wrote:
King_LiOnZ wrote:
My final statement: BYOND has the potential to flourish financially. All you have to do is support the developers more.

Support them how? People already post in the feature requests/suggestions topic.

Bling bling cash money.
In response to EnigmaticGallivanter
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
Kboy33 wrote:
King_LiOnZ wrote:

Bling bling cash money.

Zip zip little visible suggestions being taken into account.
the point is, if you attempt to make a brick house out of twigs and dirt, it's not the twigs and dirt that are stupid

its the person
It seems like the "twigs and dirt" are just the skills some have when it comes to game development.

I like turtles.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
It seems like the "twigs and dirt" are just the skills some have when it comes to game development.

I like turtles.

Well you can have them both if you for a Turtwig, it will end up covering both turtles, twigs, and dirt.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9