Pokemon Onyx

by Crazah
Pokemon Onyx
Explore the greatest Pokemon game BYOND has to offer!
Application Key: SiganNytecrow
Available hours: Ranges though on a good day I can spend over 6+ hours online.
Previous Development Experience?(Y/N) No unless you count my countless suggestions to improve games to the player-base or my continual discussions with admins about bugs or unbalancing issues.

More Info: I first got started into Pokemon in 1999 when it came to the US. I was in 2nd grade at the time. Our classroom was abuzz with gameboy's and pokemon cards XD. Anyway since then I have run through almost every form of Pokemon game and owned gens 1-4 personally. I am full of grand ideas for improving games and many of my previous game admins would agree. As it stands I am offering to help make this game into a game we all can enjoy and obsess over XD. Hope to see you ingame ;)
In response to Sara13243
It's not an application for adminship. It's for alpha testing, lol.
Yut Put wrote:
APPLICATION Key: yut put
Available hours: always
Previous Development EXPERIENCE?(Y/N) duh
More Info: dont really think i need to say much

really all you would have to do is say me in this community lol. Unless someone has a grudge on you
Applicable key: timothyg015
Available hours: anytime before 5
Previous development experience? (Y/N) Yes. I am an adept coder and dabble in a little iconning and mapping.
More info: I really enjoy pokemon games. However, I enjoy byond pokemon games more than the original. I've freelanced in coded and iconned for some pokemon games and tried to create my own (I wasn't able to finish it because of school and things that come up in the summer). I only hope to help make this game the best it can be!
Applicable key: Lenpachi Mishima
Available hours: always
Previous development experience? (Y/N) N
More info: Just wanna enjoy this new game that was created. Hopefully its better then the others.
Dude wheres my car seriousIy wrote:
It's not an application for adminship. It's for alpha testing, lol.

I understood this? I was merely stating my qualifications TO Alpha Test lol XD. <--Never been an admin and not sure how I would be as one anyway.
Applicable key: Zzetsu-X
Available hours: 24/7.
Previous development experience? None
More info: Just wanting to help people who are creating new game
Second wave of invites sent!
Applicable key: Megatron22

Available hours: Any time

More info: I've been a gamer since i was exposed to them on the computers of the 90s, you know, back when you had Floppy and Hard Disks? I've always enjoyed Single-player games since it allowed you to focus on you and you alone. I had always watched and heard of Pokemon but i really didn't get into it until Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum came out. I now try and join as many PkMN rps that i can.
Applicable key: Off Da Heezzy
Available hours: 1 - 4 PM EST
Previous development experience? Y
More info: I used to play pokemon on da Gameboy.
Applicable key:Angelonium
Available hours: mostly available anytime you know name it
More info: I am into trying new stuff and from the pictures I seen it looks like its going to be a great game
Applicable key: DeiterZetsuboi
Available hours: I'm usually always available.
Previous development experience? (Y/N) Y
More info: I've been trying to find a legitimate Pokemon game on BYOND since Naokohiro's went under; and this looks like it could be it.
Applicable key: Ram2123
Available hours: 5 pm-9pm everyday
Previous development experience? (Y/N) Y i have tested many games such as N:E as ik you are a owner of one of the servers.
More info:
I will fuck up sometimes seeing as we all will.
Applicable key: Kingdan1
Available hours: 3- 11 PM EST
Previous development experience? A bit, i tested a bit for pokemon origins a while ago
More info: Love playing pokemon games on byond especially to beat people, i'll try to be as available as possible for this don't know what more to write here tho! I guess you can just find out on the game
APPLICATION Key: Manio
Available hours: Always usually.
Previous Development EXPERIENCE?(Y/N): Yes.
More Info: I like Pokemon a lot?
Applicable key: LegendaryRaiko
Available hours: 24/7
Previous development experience? (Y/N) Y
More info: For all my life me and my brother loved Pokemon series and games, the first time I saw Pokemon its like my heart opened up a new world, I am very happy that Pokemon exist I would not only like to be a beta tester I would love to icon for you guys.Good luck to everyone to get picked and Thank you Crazah for giving us an opportunity to be beta testers.Once again Thank you :].
Applicable key: Doragonaruji
Available hours: Usually 3-Whenever EST
Previous development experience? (Y/N) I've helped tested a few games
More info: I've played several pokemon games, and know a lot about it, and the balancing aspects of games and pokemon.
Applicable Key: Sykon1010
Age - 19
Available Hours - 10:00 AM- 9:00PM. Times can vary depending on my work schedule.

Previous Development Experience (Y/N) - Yes

Applicable Key:Aboubakary71778
Availvbe 12:00 To 1:00 i
Sorry Wasn,t Finsh

Page: 1 2 3