Kalero

by Edit Nero
Kalero
Where does your journey begin?
ID:1632258

Keywords: kalero, rpg, updates
Kalero Version 0.17

Kalero: The Story
Kalero... A place where both humans and beastmen inhabit and live together.
Being of inferior strength and ability humans are seen as trash and as such are treated cruelly and forced into slavery and homelessness and peasents and worse.

Of course not everyone agrees to this way of life, Several beastmen who are now seen as rebels and traitors support the idea of equality between the two races and thus have banded together to fight against the upheaval and tyranny lead by the Beastmens superiority

It is now up-to you, as a faction member of this Revolutionary army, it is up to you to change the tides of fate.

Updates
Ganite here with updates for you guys! I recently joined the staff of Kalero and its been a ride! First I started the basics of the story (thanks you Teka for editing it for me, my wording sucked xD.)

Here is my list of updates for you guys:
  • New Login System
  • Added Maptext & Dialogue System(Credits to Flysbad)
  • Created interactive objects such as readable signs, destroyable objects, and chest!
  • Added on-screen health/mana bars that appear over players
  • Revamped Combat
  • Added leveling system & statpoint system (works like Sword of Mana)
  • Player Spawnpoints Added
  • Running Added
  • Interface Revamped

EDIT:
P.S Thank you Boxcar for the free resource art work!
Flawless, good work!
scnd prugrmmer wut es dis nero u bst mun out der guud jub huving grt prson wurking with yu i wush yull dah bst. Guud jub vry guud jub hupe tu ply dis gume with me bsty nero :)
Beastmem sounds a tad strange imo why not call them Warbeasts?
Beastmen is the name usually used in most RPGs see: FF or Sands of Destructions.
Good job Nero and Ganite! I hope the game goes far. :)
I could be wrong but it sounds like someone watched no game, no life? Since they call the animal people warbeasts too lol :)
Ah so this is boxcars art, no wonder I liked it so much, I couldn't match this :(

These updates look impressive, now I just want to hear that there's a mystical figure or guide that randomly appears along your journey helping you in small ways.
In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
I could be wrong but it sounds like someone watched no game, no life? Since they call the animal people warbeasts too lol :)
Ah so this is boxcars art, no wonder I liked it so much, I couldn't match this :(

These updates look impressive, now I just want to hear that there's a mystical figure or guide that randomly appears along your journey helping you in small ways.

NGNL FTW! And is that last part from Chaika Coffin princess xD?
The updates do look nice but all i have to say that is probably bad is that those trees look silly D:, and for the good things is that OMG HEALTH BAR !!!!!! OMERGAWRD Okay U.U.
Lol this screenshot shows no trees. And we need a health bar and mana bar but we are no pixel artist sadly =/
Nero had trees in his screen shot, and can't you just like make 2 lines parallel and the area in between it be the health bar e.e?
I want something nice though.
Ganite wrote:
...and forced into slavery and homlessness and pheasents and worse.

They stuff humans into pheasants? That is one awkward Christmas dinner :P

Looks good so far.
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
Ganite wrote:
...and forced into slavery and homlessness and pheasents and worse.

They stuff humans into pheasants? That is one awkward Christmas dinner :P

Looks good so far.

don't blame me blame teka! He fixed revised it for me lol he told me there was some typos few ago just didn't take my time to fix yet.

and ty:)
You and Nero are a good pair lol, nice updates
In response to Zagros5000
Zagros5000 wrote:
You and Nero are a good pair lol, nice updates

Thank you :).
What type of weapons will there be?
In response to Ghost of ET
There will be weapons pertaining to each class.
dang not my story at all but its kinda mine just changed a bit i guess xD
Desperately looking for a pixel artist..
Page: 1 2