Bleach Eternity: Extreme

by TheSilencedOne
Bleach Eternity: Extreme
Based on Falacy's Bleach Eternity.
ID:1633570

Applies to:

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Humans:
impossible to play, cant even lvl to lvl 2 with them cause they die. They need to have different enemy's to start with that are weaker then the starting enemy's if they are going to be playable, or be stronger so they can actually do something.

Bounty:
Their pet doesn't seem to do anything witch pretty much makes the whole class useless, for some weird reason this class is still able to kill the first enemy's with just punches unlike the human class. (and also the pet needs a new icon the plant thing is ridiculous maybe have like 4 different pets to choose from the beginning with different evolving patterns)
Quincy:
needs to be tweaked bad ass hard starting at lvl 1 with 800 Stm and over 1000 Rei, is way overdoing it man ++ the fact that their Vit and Mgc Def is also pretty high is ridiculous makes them invincible!!! they are way to op it's not even fun.

Soul Reapers:
Question why are they so weak, like i struggled to get my character to lvl 30 even at lvl 30 enemy's at lvl 22 could kill me off after attacking me 4 times..... -.- yeah they get their Zanpakutô but only at lvl 30 and their Zanpakutô is just like another skill not really that powerful. Which is kinda of weird cause its supposed to make them way much stronger.

Auto Targeting:
The Targeting system is really annoying because of the quick respawn of enemy u keep targeting the same enemies even if it's almost out of your screen or not in your screen at all witch makes it hard to fight especially when fighting a large group of enemies. Plz fix this so that u can turn on and off the targeting so that u have the option to attack in the direction ur character is facing.

Questing:
when u recive a quest and finish it u should be able to progress on to the extended version of the quest instead of having to go all the way back just to get exp and the next step in to the quest. It would be much better to just having to talk to the person one time, and then get like a quest update when u finish it so that u do not have to run all the way back to the guys and again back to the place u where just to kill some other enemy who where right next to the enemy u had to kill first. Its time consuming and pointless.
Enemy's:
i feel like all the enemies are the same it would be really cool if u could like make new enemies at least change some of the appearance of them like there are way too man question marks enemies, it is getting kinda boring fighting them
Maps:
i do not really find any use of it since it only tells u where u are standing and not the location of where u need to go. Is it possible to change that so u can like get an idea of where ur supposed to go to kill whatever ur quest wants u to kill(or collect)

Story:
Why is there like no story what so ever i feel like am doing all this side quest but theres like no main story/quest, no character progression, at least have a min story and a class story for all the different classes so that u at least feels like ur character has somewhat meaning in this game. Yeah sure its all fun to run around killing stuff learning new skills and kill off enemies in different ways but it gets old very fast, and i think that is one of the reasons that people do not play this game anymore.
Gender and Race:
Is there a reason why u cant be a female colored woman in this game?? like what about adding a female character and different skin colors, more voices and more hairstyles, also why not let the players decide what they want to wear when they are in their normal/non-combat mode it would be cool to personalize ur character that why which would make people more interested in the game.

Bugs:
* Kidous - Haduo 31, Red Flame Cannon do not work it just consumes ur Rei without doing any damage to ur enemy.

* Zanpakutô - Scatter when activating it there is block of pink color on the lest side of the ur character which is very annoying also this shield does nothing neither protects u or damaged the enemy around u, ( it used to shield u and it would shield u from attacks that hit u in the direction u where facing and it used to damaged the enemy by walking near them, WTF happened?)

* Devour do not know if it's a bug or not, but u cant devour anything, and if it is only meant to be used on other players, well its kind of waste of skill since there like no one playing maximum player at most are 1 player sometimes in a rear moment there are 2 players on at the same time.... so how about making it so u can devour everything.
Humans: They are meant to be weaker than ALL other classes, but not THAT weak, in the next update all classes will receive a buff, Humans will be more playable.

Bounts: If you played them long enough, you will notice their pet evolutions, also pets have more uses that no one seems to care enough to try out.

Soul Reapers: Are the most over powered class available, I am also going to re-do ALL zanpakutos when I get the time, because I do agree with you on that,

Auto-Targeting: You can simple target yourself to fix that issue.

Enemies: I can clearly see that you haven't played much through the game, those enemies are the original server enemies and I haven't, and I will not re-map the original server.

Maps: Yes they do need to be updated, atm, that is a very low priority.

Story: Currently, there is no story, I'm still working on the appropriate icons so there can be a story.

Bugs: Can easily be fixed

Zanpakuto: Currently working on this issue

Devour, Soul Consumption, Soul Burial: Beta Skills.
There's a small % that it will work. Also, these skills are only usable on Mobs, atm.

I do appreciate your concern, I will take this post into consideration for the next update.
Thank u for u replying, cant wait for the update, i used to play this game back in the days but stopped cause there was no change to it. I am really glad that doing something about it really is one of my favorite games here on Byond. :)
I agree with you, this next update is pretty massive.
Slowly coming along, as you know, we all have lives, bare with me. XD