BYOND Hosting / Shell Server

by Xirre
A shell server (hosting service) for all of BYOND to use!
ID:1633922

Well, the server simply just froze up by itself. The screen was unresponsive and nothing worked. So, I have to force shut it down. Apparently, Windows 8.1 with my original VM (Ubuntu Servers) won't cut it. So, I will be leaving the server down and installing just Ubuntu Servers alone and transferring all the files to it. It'll take a some time to set up and I apologize for this happening on such short notice. However, I can't postpone it any longer. It's getting out of hand. So, give me a bit while I set everything up.
Well, since it'll take forever to partition. I think I'm going to just go with cleaning out the server (all the dust that accumulated throughout the 3 years of its existence) and then bring the servers back up in a different operating system but still in VM.
Done cleaning out all the dust from this computer. It's now running 20 degrees (F). Even though it's still bad for a resting temperature (158 F).
Update going on for the system. This will ensure that everything runs optimal. Upgrading the OS and the VM. Afterwards, I'll be shutting down all other processes and only having the VM really running. (Of course, the OS will still be running.. to run the VM.) Hopefully things are a lot nicer this way.
Servers are a go. It seems with some optimization and the new OS, the computer runs at 138F (for now.)