ID:16369

Well, its almost time for school. I thought I show you all what I have been working with for the whole summer. There is 2 new screenshots of the testing for Dragonball Live: Good versus Evil in my website screenshots section. You can also see them along this page. These are shots from early testing in development. There aren't that much to do right now but kill each other and level up as well as a few skills. The combat system is unique (not sure if any other game has a system such as this). There is absolutely no statpanels. That means no statpanel verbs! Anyways, I'll post more screenshots as development progresses.
It's looking really great, Vizuke! Can't wait to play.

EDIT: By the way, is this the one you've been telling me about?
No statpanels? sounds kinda iffy, other than that, looks great! Can't wait
there are stat panels..... why would you post a picture of that though <.<
Well, the statpanels are used for Admin verbs, and testing only.
Just so you know the link in the second picture is screenshot1 instead of 2. But yea...from what I've seen from the second DBL graphics I expected a bit more flash. Wasn't expecting this, still looks alright though :p
Well you do got to understand the icons aren't probably that great right not but it is just in development I am sure Vizuke will get around and fixing them. Just look at the differnce between DBL1 and DBL2 :P I think the game is going great so far because I am one of the testers and I really think the game is coming out GREAT!
Hmm looks good.
Whats sup all? Wanted to add that the game is going great. I also test the game and with updates every 1-3 days theres always something new. The pictures dont do the game any justice. The actual game play is real fun. I can tell you now this will be a Byond Rank 1 game.
All the dragonball lives have been hits, but i only experienced one. Cant imagine what this one will bring.
The HUD is way too big for its own good and looks like it wastes a bunch of space.

You realize that HUD actully cause some lag right?
Shades:

The HUD is way too big for its own good and looks like it wastes a bunch of space.

You realize that HUD actully cause some lag right?

----------------

Only if you program it wrong.
ya shades... the game looks great and nothing is wrong with that hud. go work on another game u can put out to download and fill byond with like you didnt with the last 2.
Very nice, hopefully this will be the successor to the seemingly now dead LOTD.
There already is a Successor to LOTD, it's Planet Dragonball by Knifo.
Pd is no way near a Successor to LOTD.
Have you ever even played it? And if you did, i doubt you stayed for 2 minutes because it doesnt have your typical "punching bags".
It's nowhere as good as LOTD, don't even try to make a case for it. Just no.
I have played it. It's a good game and original. But it don't touch Lotd.
LOTD?
Page: 1 2