Sword Art Online

by Kboy33
Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online! Play to the death!
ID:1637529

Keywords: anime, art, kboy33, online, sword
So I decided to dip out of Dream Maker for a while, and instead program outside of DM. In doing so, I created the official Sword Art Online MMO Launcher, in which you can directly play the game from (when the game is up, of course, and check the latest news feeds posted here.

The SAO MMO Launcher

Download it here!

Save it to your desktop for easy access!
Virus Scans: https://www.virustotal.com/uk/url/ f1b86ffe79bcb52b7c8132e959e30e0580bfd36d70b01a508b854ad538d/ analysis/1406321447/
Nifty setup.
I don't like how it's just a browser in the middle, but better than nothing!
you could just an icon to link to the Byond forum for the game, with another "Status" icon, or what not.
Also, add a chat feature, so I can annoy people.
In response to RhythmicNinja
RhythmicNinja wrote:
Nifty setup.
I don't like how it's just a browser in the middle, but better than nothing!
you could just an icon to link to the Byond forum for the game, with another "Status" icon, or what not.
Also, add a chat feature, so I can annoy people.

xD. I was hoping that the browser could be an RSS Feed or something, though I can't work my away around it >:(. In the future, I'll change it. If I knew how to do the status thing, I'd also add that. But for now...

As for the chat feature, I don't think it will fit on the browser!
In the game, silly. lol
I'd settle for the actual bits of the game. Like the first alpha. Nothing to do but run around in circles, and die from op boars. xD
If you want to do an RSS feed, you'd have to pull it from not-Byond. You can make a free-forums/bbs account somewhere, and just copy over the topics. Have them on here, and there. There for the feeds, here for the comments, to keep clutter off of the launcher.
You'll have to set up with a pinger. They'll bounce a packet to your server every now and then, and relay an [online] or [offline] status, that you can use to call different images.
Wow o-o. Never knew that XD!

In the next update, I'll quickly finish off the framework for the quests, and add the highlight of the update. It begins with an E and ends with an N.

Guess all you like.
Eudomon? xD
First thing I could think of.
Totally!
Woo. I win.
I want a pretty one. So I can pet it, and hold it, and squeeze it, and rub it, and then set it on fire.
*Hold head like a depressed doctor*

Sorry Rhyth...You were wrong.
This is a great shame.. *stabs self*
NooOoOOOOOoOooooo!
*throws rubber knifes at Kboy's head* Siiike. :P
Also, what is it? xD
*loldoge*

Elevation.
Ohh. Spiffy. Will we be able to jump? or climb?
whens it going up kboy33?
In response to Darius19945
Darius19945 wrote:
whens it going up kboy33?

No current release date! However, I'm working on it everyday, so hopefully it takes less time than it did last time.

@Rhyth You can climb stairs. As for jumping, there are no plans for that atm!
Hey Kboy. If you ever need some help with anything, lemme know alright? I would love to see how this project works out ^_^ and I would be more than happy to be of assistance if I can.
Some reason, I can't install it, seems it's a x64 window program so I gonna wait for the x32
In response to Legend gordon
Legend gordon wrote:
Some reason, I can't install it, seems it's a x64 window program so I gonna wait for the x32

You can't install it? What happens when you try to?

@Lamaro - Thank you very much!
also kboy33 do you think you will be adding a dodging system instead of making the bosses super OP. Like if the boss has 1 mega OP attack and add like a little cut-scene and we have to do something like press a few buttons and we have a chance to dodge the bosses attack?
Page: 1 2