ID:1639464

Keywords: game
I'm bored. How about some community bonding through a demented forum game?

Some of you have probably seen this game before. The person above you will comment a wish, and you will grant them that wish in an unfortunate and/or sick and twisted way. After granting the wish, you then make your own in the same comment.
Example:

Comment 1
I wish I could fly like Superman!

Comment 2
Granted. Your newfound power was lacking a manual telling you not to fly too high or too quickly. You do both, and end up falling out of the sky due to loss of muscle control and oxygen. You die, obviously.

I wish I were an elephant!

... and so on. Make sure you leave a wish after you grant the wish above you. Have fun and use common sense. I trust you guys to have good judgement and follow the BYOND forum guidelines. Other than that, pretty much anything goes.

Without further ado...

I wish I had more time to play all of those lengthy RPGs I want to get to.
Fugsnarf wrote:
I wish I had more time to play all of those lengthy RPGs I want to get to.

Granted. All of your immediate family members died in a plane crash, providing you with enough money to live off of via life insurance. Now you can dedicate time to gaming without responsibilities to worry about.

I wish I had more authority as an internet policeman.
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Is there a limit to how long we can make these?

No

And Granted. You are Uranus. Aside from your unfortunate name, you are also castrated by Cronus. Have fun.

I wish I had the power of teleportation so I wouldn't need to sit in traffic.
Falcon lazorz wrote:
I wish I could make food appear from nothing.

Your wish has been granted! You now have the power to create food from nothing. The catch is that you'll first need to possess absolutely nothing for it to work.

I wish that I had a lawyer cunning enough to write a wish incapable of ending with negative side effects.

In response to Higoten
Higoten wrote:
I wish that I had a lawyer cunning enough to write a wish incapable of ending with negative side effects.

Granted. You have a lawyer cunning enough to write a wish incapable of ending with negative side effects. After requesting said wish and meeting him at your house, you open the door to find him sleeping with your mate and die of a heart attack.

I wish I possessed Shenron, the dragon from DBZ as a pet; and as thus I had unlimited wishes in life and death to break any boundaries.
In response to D-Cire
D-Cire wrote:
I wish I possessed Shenron, the dragon from DBZ as a pet; and as thus I had unlimited wishes in life and death to break any boundaries.

Granted. You know possess Shenron as a pet with unlimited wishes with liffe and death to break and boundaries but now having shenron as a pet caused the dragon balls to vanish any Goku couldn't be revived for a new found evil.

I wish I was a millionaire with all the drugs I could ever need. (lean, weed, ecstatsy, and xanax)with no chance of overdose
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
D-Cire wrote:

Granted. You know possess Shenron as a pet with unlimited wishes with liffe and death to break and boundaries but now having shenron as a pet caused the dragon balls to vanish any Goku couldn't be revived for a new found evil.

I wish I was a millionaire with all the drugs I could ever need. (lean, weed, ecstatsy, and xanax)with no chance of overdose

Off Topic: Can just wish the enemy gone for I have shenron. :]

On Topic: Granted. You are now a millionaire with all the drugs you could ever need. The catch is you actually have to need them to have them, you also seem to never be able to take a spelling class again. Enjoy your Tylenol while sick!

I wish BYOND evolved into a 3D Engine without Ter's help.
Granted. Several random BYONDers somehow make BYOND able to create full 3D games. It's filled with bugs and terrible code. The first game made on it is called Naruto GOA 3D, and it ushers in a new age of poorly-programmed 3D BYOND anime games. Some original games are made, but they fall into obscurity within days while GOA 3D Revolution 2 has a consistent playerbase of 500 even though it uses tile-based movement in 3D space and requires use of the stat panel for all verbs.

I wish I could travel in time, and to always be able to return to my original time with no changes taking effect.
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:

I wish I could travel in time, and to always be able to return to my original time with no changes taking effect.

Granted. You go into the future to see that Spirit Age has still never released and Tom has not fulfilled any new/old feature request. Also the side effects of time travel causes brain defects.

I wish a VR system was created similar to SAO.
Ganite wrote:
I wish a VR system was created similar to SAO.

Granted. While playing the game, your character dies thus the machine fries your brain; instantly killing you.

I wish I had my Bias Mod avatar back.
Granted, but you're fired from the mod team as soon as you get it back.

I wish my Spanish skills were so good that my speech would be indistinguishable from a native speaker. And that I don't lose my English in the process.
Granted, but you're transported to a small Ukrainian town where they don't speak either.

I wish I could finish a damn game...
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:

Granted. You have finished your game but since it is only one line of code, it does not last long enough to interest anyone and you get kicked out of the community for creating such a monstrosity.

I wish Lige-sempai would notice me.
In response to MDC
MDC wrote:
Flick wrote:

I wish Lige-sempai would notice me.

Granted. Lige notices you but mistakens you as a tuna sandwich and eats you.

I wish my next wish isnt corrupted
Granted. Your next wish isn't corrupted. This wish, however, is corrupted to the point that you will no longer be able to make any more wishes.

I wish I was an Oscar Meyer wiener.
Granted. You are now the wiener of some guy named Oscar Meyer.

I wish I could play guitar.
some one wish more wishes for me :(
You learn to play guitar, but it doesn't help you earn money, become famous, or get girls.

I wish Ganite would get more wishes.
Granted. Ganite now has unlimited wishes, but they will all be corrupted.

I wish I could make a stupidly simple game like Flappy Bird and get ridiculously rich off of it.
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
I wish I could make a stupidly simple game like Flappy Bird and get ridiculously rich off of it.

Granted. You make a stupid but addicting game called Retarded Cow and make billions but players start to die from over play causing you to go into bank ruptcy.

I wish I could make a music video for Chief Keef.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9