In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
I wish Shaman King would continue!

Granted. The issue is that it continued only in English and, as 4kids managed to butcher the series even more, no one was willing to pick it up.

I wish that near-instantaneous transportation was available on Earth (ex: New York to Paris in < minutes)
In response to GhostAnime
GhostAnime wrote:
I wish that near-instantaneous transportation was available on Earth (ex: New York to Paris in < minutes)

Granted! Near-instantaneous transportation is now readily available on Earth and is commonly used by all people. Ignoring the activist concerns about non-physical transportation, the large amount of capital that has been invested into "traditional" transportation is widely considered wasted (think of roads, planes, cars, gas and oil, air ports, railroads with trains, and so forth) and results in many failed companies, and in turn, massive job loss, prompting the ultimate and untimely death of the world-wide economy.

I wish I had a flashlight which shined darkness when in light, and shined light when in darkness.
Granted! You now have a flashlight which was designed to shine darkness in light, and light in darkness. The concept and design were feasible, and actually worked.

However, this multi-use technology is so modern and fangled, you can't figure out how to turn it on. (You're welcome!)

I wish for the person to corrupt my wish to grow a penis where their nose should be.
Granted! The person who corrupts your wish ends up growing a penis which replaces his nose. Unfortunately this condition is contagious and anyone who looks at them also has their nose replaced with a mighty schlong and it takes less than two days for the entire world to be infected.

I wish to be a King for a day.
Granted! The day you became the temp. king was also the same day that the revolt happened. At least now you know why they let you be a king on that particular day before your head was severed.

I wish that BYOND was still using their Halloween colour scheme.
Granted. But it would be so scary everyone would constantly and instantaneously poop their pants upon seeing it and no one would ever come back to byond again for their pants' and bowels' sakes.

I wish I wish I were a fish.
Granted! You are now a blobfish. Yes, that's right- forever. You are going to be a blobfish till the end of the Earth and beyond.

blobfish photo: blobfish Blobfish.jpg

You cannot move, you cannot speak without drooling. Small fish fly into your mouth during the day, to keep you alive, you try to close your lips but there is not enough muscle to maintain this action for more than a second.

Eventually, hunters come by to pick you off. Only... they recognise you as an endangered species (Blobfish have been marked a protected species by the future maritime coastguard agency) and leave you be.

After time, you come to terms with your new being, you could say that you'd become enlightened; a master of self acceptance. It was at this point that a young entrepreneur discovered the delight of Blobfish blowjobs, and took you in as a specimen.

You spend every day, until the end of eternity (and beyond) giving lonely middle-aged men blowjobs.

I wish for everybody after me to add "Bumblemore above all!" after their corrupt/wish post.
In response to ZIDDY99
Who are you
In response to Bumblemore
Granted however I am not this so called 'everybody' so I will not say such phrases.

I wish I could play byond games on my iPad.
In response to ZIDDY99
ZIDDY99 wrote:
Granted however I am not this so called 'everybody' so I will not say such phrases.

I wish I could play byond games on my iPad.

Granted but you can only play naruto rips where edited players run the game.

i wish that i cant wish again that i never wished i wished.
You never wished that you couldn't wish that you'd wished in the first place. But yeah, you can't do it from now on. Granted!

I don't wish for anything.
I wish my phone's battery lasted forever.
Bumblemore wrote:
I don't wish for anything.

Granted. Since you did not wish for anything, this was misunderstood as that you mean you wish for everything.

Thus everything was yours and you were crushed... by everything. Including the kitchen sink (which crushed your skull).

Fugsnarf wrote:
I wish my phone's battery lasted forever.

Granted. However, the process of making it last forever is rather unstable so your phone bursted not too long after.

As you were in a public location at that time (...specifically an airport), you were mistaken as a terrorist with a very deadly explosive device due to the makeup of your infinitely-charged phone.

You were taken to an undisclosed location where you were ---CLASSIFIED---

I wish that the TV show Naruto was more adult orientated with sex, violence and gore.
Granted! Your phone has developed an everlasting battery, fusing with your being to provide limitless power. You are now half-phone.

I wish I could use a unicycle.
Oh, you answered before I could. What balls.
My corruptation was better.
Indeed but you have a bad habit of digressing ... and you could've edited your previous post instead of making new ones.

Bumblemore wrote:
I wish I could use a unicycle.

Granted. You are now a unicycle ... and got crushed by an elephant in a circus show.

I'll put my same wish here:
I wish that the TV show Naruto was more adult orientated with sex, violence and gore.
Granted, but just as it's starting to get interesting bumblemore shows up and digresses into a rant about how naruto's eyelashes are so damn cute. with a whole lot of screaming and squealing.

I wish I had an instrument that could play any music in my mind automatically.
In response to Metamorphman
Metamorphman wrote:
I wish I had an instrument that could play any music in my mind automatically.

I think we all know whats gonna happen next...
In response to Metamorphman
Granted, but now you're unable to get Justin Bieber's 'Baby', Rebecca Black's 'Friday', and Rick Ashley's 'Give You Up' out of your head.

I wish that my next wish was an amazing wish that all wishes would, from then on, want to be when they grew up.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9