In response to Ripper man5
Tell TOm you won't donate anymore til its done!
I can probably make a forum app. And maybe even a pager app. You simply sign in and it loads information and displays it in a mobile format. Doesn't seem too hard.

Edit: I'll post it on the app store when I have $25.00 to purchase the license and then the app will cost $0.99. K? K. This is to help "ME" get some ramen.
Xirre go away we broke up
I will Invest $500 for Tom to get it going.
Ripper man5 wrote:
Tom is hungry too. He needs his ramen.

Lmao x3
Xirre I would never buy an app off you lol. Sorry guys for seeing our love hate relationship. He is an emotional wreck
Ripper man5 wrote:
Xirre I would never buy an app off you lol. Sorry guys for seeing our love hate relationship. He is an emotional wreck

I believe his emotions are unstable from the lack of ramen
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Ripper man5 wrote:

Exactly. He just doesn't understand the importance of ramen. You ramenless scumbag!
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
Kozuma3 wrote:
Ripper man5 wrote:

Exactly. He just doesn't understand the importance of ramen. You ramenless scumbag!

The only flavor I know ; n;

In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Xirre wrote:
Kozuma3 wrote:
Ripper man5 wrote:

The only flavor I know ; n;

:') It's so delicious!
If poverty can cook in three minutes it amazes me some of you are still stuck in it.
In response to EnigmaticGallivanter
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
If poverty can cook in three minutes it amazes me some of you are still stuck in it.

Why do you think we're stuck in it? It's so damn good. We love it! :D
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:

Why do you think we're stuck in it? It's so damn good. We love it! :D

Yeah that seems to be what just about every poverty stricken person I meet says... except they don't say it, but I highly suspect it's true with how they act.
Lol, Ramen is last resort when nothing else to eat in the house for me D:. Just because I'm to lazy to cook food that can be made within 15mins.
Word of advice, don't eat 2 packs of ramen everyday for several months. Bad things happen... :'(
That shit isn't good for your health.

Why not go to a buffet in a 5-star hotel?
Page: 1 2